What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Aw I missed BM going old school crazy again, glad I am on his ignore list that way I don't have to respond to his dumbarse rant.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Aw I missed BM going old school crazy again, glad I am on his ignore list that way I don't have to respond to his dumbarse rant.

that's okay, i can quote you so that he'll see your post within my post and then...

oh..

that's right... i'm on his ignore list too... :D

Ozzy

First Grade
I was accusing him of fake indignation and using that to make my point. My point being I didn't see him get upset at the repeated examples of people calling me gay or alluding to my supposed homosexuality in an obviously insulting way. Using 'gay' or something like that as an insult is just as offensive if not more so than anything I said.

I have thick skin, I can handle people having a go at me, but what I cannot handle is blatant hypocrisy by any 'lol@souths' losers who can't take it if anyone has a go at them. It's ok to give it but then they get defensive when someone returns serve. That is what I was responding to.

He doesn't care about Gaddafi, he doesn't care about Wall street protestors, he was being opportunistic.

Having fun by alluding to some hippies in a useless protest isn't a crime. Comparing someone to a former dictator isn't either. 'Hitler' and 'Stalin' are common every day insults...Barack Obama has been called both. If a sitcom like Seinfeld can use the term 'soup nazi' then I can call people 'Gaddafi like madmen'. Obviously it's an exaggeration, people exaggerate to make a point.

People need to be either against all personal attacks, or get over it and take a spoonful of cement for medication.

If people can't handle the fire, they shouldn't be in the kitchen. If they can't handle the blows, they shouldn't be throwing any in the first place.

BunniesMan certainly can handle anyone having a go at him. And he can certainly give as good as he gets.
:roll: Since you are such a great mind reader, I would have thought you would have known Cliffy wasn't a he.

As for the Soup Nazi, there was one in New York at the time when Seinfeld did that episode.

God-King Dean

Immortal
My mates & I always play the toy picker-upper machine, the new ones that have League balls instead of toys.

Guess which one was easiest to get.

Guess which I got on the first go.

Guess which ball cost me $2.

LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I guessed that but I can't guess why a seemingly grown man is playing the 'toy picker-upper machine'.

hey, i'll put up my hand and say i play them occasionally too..

my dog loves the toys.. she plays with them for half a day and then enjoys ripping their heads off..

Cliffhanger

Coach
Are you guys talking about skill-testers?

I hate those damn things, so addictive. Once wasted 30 bucks on them in ten minutes :(

juanfarkall

Coach
My mates & I always play the toy picker-upper machine, the new ones that have League balls instead of toys.

Guess which one was easiest to get.

Guess which I got on the first go.

Guess which ball cost me $2.

LOL@50uff$

That is the first time anyone has ever paid full price (or over) for a piece of Souff$ merchandise.

Obviously you are not a Souff$ fan.

juanfarkall

Coach
Are you guys talking about skill-testers?

I hate those damn things, so addictive. Once wasted 30 bucks on them in ten minutes :(

Are you talking about these ones ?

images

or these ?

Toy-boy-6392781.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
as someone who could be classed as a bit of a prankster, i've always been a fan of april fools day..

not just for getting people, but also watching people try very hard to get me..

and one added bonus of april fools day is the lengths that newspapers go to in order to try and put one over their readers...

nessie-april-fools-western-mail-12-apr-1934-nla-news-article38023502.jpg

Create-fake-newspaper-articles-m.jpg

newspaper.jpg

Hanscholo

Bench
oh dear.. i think we've hit a nerve..

it wasn't supposed to be an insult princess, but if you decided to take it as one, then go for it..

maybe you'd feel better about having a laugh at a try-hard musician if i friended her on facebook, that way it wouldn't be posting pictures of someone i didn't know...

i'll give that a crack..

in the meantime, looks like the curse of the rabbitoh has struck again for the lol@souffs busker..

i hear her "tour" of hong kong consists of scoring herself a residency at the novotel bar, playing cover versions of radio songs.. good work there..

shame they have to offer half price drinks to get people in..

maybe rusty can score her a gig at star city???
Hayley-Legg_Poster_20110809.jpg

Sensational work man...just brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts