What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
southe.png

The black rabbit strikes fear into my heart.

LOL@50uFF$

BunniesMan

Immortal
That's really disgusting and low BM, the occupy walls street movement represents a very important cause and to make a mockery of their beliefs like that is plain wrong.

What's even worse is you called us Gaddafi like madmen. The way Gaddafi has oppressed his people is very serious, to compare your suffering to their's reveals you take something which is really terrible very lightly. It's about time you grow up. I know an Australian Libyan who went over their to help fight Gadaffi's forces and he was unfortunately killed on the weekend, for you to talk about it like it's nothing is disgusting.
The regular examples of homophobia amongst many other offenses as part of this lol@souths joke that has been taken way to far is 'disgusting' and 'plain wrong'.

I don't know whether to laugh at your blatantly fake indignation or to pity you. You've been added to my ignore list. After that pathetic post of yours, there is no opinion of yours that I care about.

Ozzy

First Grade
The regular examples of homophobia amongst many other offenses as part of this lol@souths joke that has been taken way to far is 'disgusting' and 'plain wrong'.

I don't know whether to laugh at your blatantly fake indignation or to pity you. You've been added to my ignore list. After that pathetic post of yours, there is no opinion of yours that I care about.
:lol: Congrats Cliffy. You've made the grade. Not only are you a member of thr Redfern 4 but you are now on BM's ignore list. (At this point there should be an emoticon that is bowing and saying "We're not worthy"). :D

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

I've been saving this for a special occasion.

popcorn.gif

Or is this you eating popcorn?

80263_o.gif

Nah... Eddie Izzard is deliberately funny. Would you like a tray?

In conclusion:

LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

homophobia?

really?

i'd be keen to hear exactly what you classify as homophobia.. give us a few examples would you?

i can't think of any posts off the top of my head that have been exclusionary or have been overly agressive based on sexual prefernence..

now..

on the count of three...

Untitled-1copy-2.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How is objecting to being compared to Gaddafi anything remotely related to homophobia?

BunniesMan

Immortal
How is objecting to being compared to Gaddafi anything remotely related to homophobia?
I was accusing him of fake indignation and using that to make my point. My point being I didn't see him get upset at the repeated examples of people calling me gay or alluding to my supposed homosexuality in an obviously insulting way. Using 'gay' or something like that as an insult is just as offensive if not more so than anything I said.

I have thick skin, I can handle people having a go at me, but what I cannot handle is blatant hypocrisy by any 'lol@souths' losers who can't take it if anyone has a go at them. It's ok to give it but then they get defensive when someone returns serve. That is what I was responding to.

He doesn't care about Gaddafi, he doesn't care about Wall street protestors, he was being opportunistic.

Having fun by alluding to some hippies in a useless protest isn't a crime. Comparing someone to a former dictator isn't either. 'Hitler' and 'Stalin' are common every day insults...Barack Obama has been called both. If a sitcom like Seinfeld can use the term 'soup nazi' then I can call people 'Gaddafi like madmen'. Obviously it's an exaggeration, people exaggerate to make a point.

People need to be either against all personal attacks, or get over it and take a spoonful of cement for medication.

If people can't handle the fire, they shouldn't be in the kitchen. If they can't handle the blows, they shouldn't be throwing any in the first place.

BunniesMan certainly can handle anyone having a go at him. And he can certainly give as good as he gets.

Last edited:
I was accusing him of fake indignation and using that to make my point. My point being I didn't see him get upset at the repeated examples of people calling me gay or alluding to my supposed homosexuality in an obviously insulting way. Using 'gay' or something like that as an insult is just as offensive if not more so than anything I said.

I have thick skin, I can handle people having a go at me, but what I cannot handle is blatant hypocrisy by any 'lol@souths' losers who can't take it if anyone has a go at them. It's ok to give it but then they get defensive when someone returns serve. That is what I was responding to.

He doesn't care about Gaddafi, he doesn't care about Wall street protestors, he was being opportunistic.

Having fun by alluding to some hippies in a useless protest isn't a crime. Comparing someone to a former dictator isn't either. 'Hitler' and 'Stalin' are common every day insults...Barack Obama has been called both. If a sitcom like Seinfeld can use the term 'soup nazi' then I can call people 'Gaddafi like madmen'. Obviously it's an exaggeration, people exaggerate to make a point.

People need to be either against all personal attacks, or get over it and take a spoonful of cement for medication.

If people can't handle the fire, they shouldn't be in the kitchen. If they can't handle the blows, they shouldn't be throwing any in the first place.

BunniesMan certainly can handle anyone having a go at him. And he can certainly give as good as he gets.

Really dude? Really?

11,200-odd posts into the lol@50uff$ journey and you still don't know that Cliffhanger is a lady, not a bloke?

Says more for your comprehension skills than I ever could.

I don't know why people have a go at you man... it seems like 'you've got this' all by yourself.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Translation:
:blahb: Bunniesman is gay. :blahb: Bunniesman is insane. :blahb: Bunniesman is a liar. :blahb: lol@50uff$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbh6My_bhnU&feature=related

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Stop being such a hitlerhead, you stalinwit.

Mods!:crazy:

The thing that irks me most is someone talking about themselves in the third person. Billy Ray Cyrus did it in the 90's - surely that's all the lessons a person would need to avoid such behaviour.

Um... I mean LOL@50uFF$

BunniesMan

Immortal
Mods!:crazy:

The thing that irks me most is someone talking about themselves in the third person. Billy Ray Cyrus did it in the 90's - surely that's all the lessons a person would need to avoid such behaviour.

Um... I mean LOL@50uFF$
Did it ever occur to you that the use of "third person" in this case was a shitstirring technique? Do you see me using third person in a serious post in a nontroll thread?

People have lowered their IQ a few dozen points to contribute thousands of posts to this series of threads. I thought I'd do the same in my response.

My favourite song right now that is stuck in my head (when I fantasise about things)... is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Listen to the lyrics, I blame you people.

Playing that on loop and fantasizing is the only thing that lowers my blood pressure after reading just a handful of posts in this thread.

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Did it ever occur to you that the use of "third person" in this case was a shitstirring technique? Do you see me using third person in a serious post in a nontroll thread?

People have lowered their IQ a few dozen points to contribute thousands of posts to this series of threads. I thought I'd do the same in my response.

My favourite song right now that is stuck in my head (when I fantasise about things)... is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Listen to the lyrics, I blame you people.

Playing that on loop and fantasizing is the only thing that lowers my blood pressure after reading just a handful of posts in this thread.

Thanks - I'm capable of spotting puffed up foolish hubris when I see it.
It's part of the reason I LOL@50uFF$!

As for the IQ points reference - don't kid yourself. Nobody has a few dozen points to spare. This includes you in particular.

And as far as the blood pressure goes, there is a medically recognised cure I can highly recommend.

images

Last edited:

POPEYE

Coach
Poor Bunniesman is like the hole in the bush you bury your porta potty results in . . . keeps the blowflies busy enough not to bother the majority

Ron's_Mate

Bench

Ron's Mate agrees with BunniesMan in this instance.
Ron's Mate still thinks that BM is like the gay son of Hitler & Stalin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts