What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The 50uffs server room

cisco.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
You know the march on Wall street and it's sister protests across the world? It's not really a protest against bankers and governments. It's a protest against the lol@souths oligarchs and Gaddafi-like madmen who run it.

I%20am%2099%20percent.thumbnail.jpg

Marching against the hatred of the 1%.

That's really disgusting and low BM, the occupy walls street movement represents a very important cause and to make a mockery of their beliefs like that is plain wrong.

What's even worse is you called us Gaddafi like madmen. The way Gaddafi has oppressed his people is very serious, to compare your suffering to their's reveals you take something which is really terrible very lightly. It's about time you grow up. I know an Australian Libyan who went over their to help fight Gadaffi's forces and he was unfortunately killed on the weekend, for you to talk about it like it's nothing is disgusting.

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
That's really disgusting and low BM, the occupy walls street movement represents a very important cause and to make a mockery of their beliefs like that is plain wrong.

What's even worse is you called us Gaddafi like madmen. The way Gaddafi has oppressed his people is very serious, to compare your suffering to there's reveals you take something which is really terrible very lightly. It's about time you grow up. I know an Australian Libyan who went over their to help fight Gadaffi's forces and he was unfortunately killed on the weekend, for you to talk about it like it's nothing is disgusting.

To be fair on him, this sort of intellectual conversation is beyond his year 6 education

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Constable Pete is also an expert poker player. Maybe that's why he wears sunglasses.

PokerStars is where it's at. And btw, you guys playing small tables need to live a little. BM hits up the $3.50 and $7 sng's, on Monday I put in $15, atm I got $35, including 3 wins.

Working shiftwork I don't get the time to play much live. And yeah, the donks are frustrating as hell but as long as you make the right moves you'll be ahead more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts