What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
That's so sad and so amusing for so many reasons. I have a twitter to follow certain accounts but I don't tweet at all. And I certainly haven't tweeted thousands of times. That isn't my twitter.

And you say you think you KNOW I'm a virgin? Firstly I'm not, secondly I'd hate to think of how much of a stalker you are. Get a life.

Also, my name isn't even 'Peter'...or 'James'.

That 'Prince' fellow has a few similarities with me, and loads of differences. He might be a Swans/Arsenal/Souths fan but he follows very different NBA and NFL teams to me. And unlike him I don't watch reality tv.

Also unlike me, he seems like a loser (what kind of nuffy bothers to tweet thousands of times and calls themselves "Prince").

:lol::lol::lol:

297602_218952004841954_100001814683255_504668_702130113_n.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i like this idea for memorabilia - a picture of every jersey in the team's history... i'd by one for the dragons..

Pride_Of_The_Rabbitohs_Print.jpg

although this souffs one is incomplete...

it's missing the 2000 & 2001 team outfit:

couch-potato.png

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Oh, he's not invisible - the ink has simply faded away after so long.

Another thought came to me - was the direction 'souFF' at the bottom of the compass originally, or was it moved there to reflect the movement of LOL@50uFF$?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
GI heard there was a chance for players to get a bigger slice of the pie.

Here he is at pre season training:
gipie.jpg

I am told he got the recipe here:

foods.jpg

LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
You've got to admire Goldenrod's persistence. Not even being ridiculed by the 4C crowd will stop our deluded hero from espousing his righteous opinion once again..

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=394409

And you've drunk the koolaid of conpiracy theorist nutters. Congratulations.

Despite our differences of opinion (the difference being your opinion is wrong and mine is right) we actually agree on the carbon tax/ETS being bad policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.