What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i've posted it before....

but i just love this picture..

seems to sum up souffs perfectly..

rabbitscrow_narrowweb__200x249.jpg

2010Dragons

Bench
images

Archer: look Russel Crowe has written a reminder note on his arm " hold the f**king ball"
Second Ref: is that possiable?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Rusty: "RICHO, did you eat this man's dinner?"

Richo: "No, not me, it was G.I and if he denies it hes a dirty liar."

lol@ozzy for not knowing who shaun mcrae is..

but at least we'll know how many souffs fans still read this thread when they also start correcting ozzy...

my money's that bunniesman will be here shortly...

Ozzy

First Grade
Meh, I'm having a lousy Friday due to software issues. I need to LOL@50uff$. Ah, now I feel better. BunniesMan will be too busy deying hes a virgin or a carbon tax guru in the 4c forum.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I actually came on here after reading that Maguire wants Piggins to adress the players at training. I had them paegged as a top 8 chance before reading that but now 9th for certs.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/piggins-and-maguire-talk-peace-20111117-1nl87.html

LOL

i can just hear piggins' speech now..

"my fellow rabburnians, lend my your ears as i tell you a story of hope & glory.

for nigh on 41 years now we have not tasted the glory that our forefathers had once seen.

for some of you boys playing now, it is even possible that your fathers were not even alive when we last tasted glory. so i need you to draw on inspiration from your father's father to help you understand what we need to do this year.

let's not forsake the efforts of those who have played the last 41 years with spirit. yes, i understand that it's only 39 seasons of football, but for some of our less educated novocastrian supporters, i must count the dark days of 2000 and 2001.

those boys who have played the last 41 seasons have done so with pride and gusto. pride and gusto! but not much success.

yes, we have seen minor highlights that have helped to clear the dust from our trophy cabinet. the occasional charity shield and the minor premiership from 22 seasons ago have helped us regain pride in the mighty green & red.

but this is not enough.

we need glory.

we need wins.

we need you boys to play like your counterparts from 2007.

make us proud boys.

make the 8.

and that will be more success than any of us have dreamed of since before hypercolour t-shirts and mc hammer pants were considered cool.

do it for me. do it for rusty. do it to show up sandow.

but please, for the love of god, do it for yourselves. you're the laughing stock of the league.

that is all"

Slackboy72

Coach
Hypercolour shirts.
Is it amazing that they have come and gone since 50uff$ last won anything?
Maybe I'm just getting sentimental for the early 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.