What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firechild

First Grade
In the time since lol@50uff$ won a premiership, they've made a Star Wars Trilogy, waited over 15 years, made another trilogy, then digitally remastered the original trilogy and made an animated series. Seems you can get lots of stuff done waiting for a lol@50uff$ premiership to happen.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
guys, i've been thinking long and hard about this whole lol@souffs thing and think we should probably lay off them and give them a break..

the poor team needs our support and not our ridicule...

ah, who who am i kidding... lol@souffs!

AuDragon

Juniors
guys, i've been thinking long and hard about this whole lol@souffs thing and think we should probably lay off them and give them a break..

the poor team needs our support and not our ridicule...

ah, who who am i kidding... lol@souffs!
:-k Hmmmm.....

Yeah...

No, I just can't!

LOL@50uff$

firechild

First Grade
look like we need a replacement then.

lol@muzby

EDIT: Nope, doesn't have the same ring to it.

lol@50uff$

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm going to pop in here for a quick LOL@Muzzlemouth for thinking he can put a stop to the LOL@50uff$ movement. It's not going to happen.

With that I bid you LOL@50uff$. I'm off to the GC for the weekend. Bye.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
nothing builds character like squatting in the middle of a circle whilst your teammates laugh at you..

Souths-Sheds-10072515-X-28a906c1-9cf9-4f19-b4bc-4445c00918bc.jpg

some11

Referee
44 days since slammingsam/Mr Blonde claimed this thread was "in the hands of solicitors"

:lol:

Mr Blonde

Juniors
44 days since slammingsam/Mr Blonde claimed this thread was "in the hands of solicitors"

:lol:

Actually I never claimed it was in the hands of solicitors thanks very much.

I just questioned the decency of continually insulting & cyber bullying certain individuals. Big difference. I couldn't give a toss about the rest of your crap & used to find the thread slightly amusing before it 'jumped the shark'.

Last edited:

AuDragon

Juniors
I see what you did there!!- Hilarious- Saying Ms, as though I'm a girl, as if that's an insult. You funny intelligent bastard :lol:
Your nickname is at the very minimum effeminate, making Ron's_Mate mistake understandable, as well as explaining your stern defense of dunniesgimp. :sarcasm:

LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.