What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I see what you did there!!- Hilarious- Saying Ms, as though I'm a girl, as if that's an insult. You funny intelligent bastard :lol:
What I did was suggest that you are a female, who named her sock puppet account "Mr Blonde" in a master criminal attempt to disguise your identity. :sarcasm::cool::shock:;-)

AuDragon

Juniors
Another full on week ahead. A good LOL@50uff$ will help to maintain sanity...

Not that some of the other threads aren't good humor sources, especially when you get dunniesgimp contradicting old man galefarce about how Luke should go about breaking legs... :crazy:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
souffs - getting spear tackles wrong since 2002..

note to souffs players - a spear tacke is where you pick up the bloke with the ball and spear him into the ground...

not where you spear yourself at the player with the ball..

ipad-art-wide-Nathan%20Stapleton-420x0.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What?
Not even at his legs?!

nope.. that's not an effective spear tackle either..

117685-cannonball.jpg

to be fair, one of their players did master the spear tackle... although me thinks he perfected this at his previous club, and he hasn't been fully souffsified just yet... (i give him 3 more games & he's there...)

924712-dave-taylor.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
So, over at Ho Hum in the LOL@50uFF$ forum, gypsy has been kind enough to release a new scoop on the LOL@50uFF$ alternate jersey - one that features our Lord and Saviour, His Grace Muzby as a back of jersey sponsor.
jersey2.jpg

It will be even more amusing to watch Sutton in 2012 now he has a bear on his arse...

LOL@50uFF$!

aqua_duck

Coach
Needs more Krispy Kremes, Pizza hut, Maccas and KFC. How else are they going to subsidise G.I and Dave Taylor's food bill

Cliffhanger

Coach
souffs - getting spear tackles wrong since 2002..

note to souffs players - a spear tacke is where you pick up the bloke with the ball and spear him into the ground...

not where you spear yourself at the player with the ball..

ipad-art-wide-Nathan%20Stapleton-420x0.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Rabbletoh fans keeping it real on their new away jersey:

Terrible design. Reminds me of what I would expect from am anglish team. Could it be the Maguire influence already.

As we all know, coaches have a major say in jersey design. Just like the CEO is in charge of washing the players socks post game.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
And the part owner instructs rep grade wingers in which lines they should run?

And Cliffy - I think that Coltrane Taylor might try a few more spear tackles. They remind him of kebabs...

Last edited:

snoozer

Bench
So, over at Ho Hum in the LOL@50uFF$ forum, gypsy has been kind enough to release a new scoop on the LOL@50uFF$ alternate jersey - one that features our Lord and Saviour, His Grace Muzby as a back of jersey sponsor.
jersey2.jpg

It will be even more amusing to watch Sutton in 2012 now he has a bear on his arse...

LOL@50uFF$!
the only thing wrong with this picture - the number should be 9.

lol@50uff$

big country

Juniors
cold and wet day in sydney - got the BIG20 hoodie and sunnies on and man I'm getting the look from all the hot babes - theres gonna be some fast action shoom shumming happening at the establishment tonight - but dont worry, just as I'm about to send those hot babes into orbit we'll be sure to let out a great big lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.