What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He'll be the next Joe Williams or Eddie Paea
Joe Williams and Eddie Paea never got to play under a coach with a history of developing halves. Bellamy gave Maguire a lot of the credit for Cronk coming from nowhere to be a star and then there's also Tomkins at Wigan.

Adam Reynolds will be the next Cooper Cronk, Daly Cherry evans or Shaun Johnson. He will not be the next Joe Williams or Eddie Paea.

thorson1987

Coach
Joe Williams and Eddie Paea never got to play under a coach with a history of developing halves. Bellamy gave Maguire a lot of the credit for Cronk coming from nowhere to be a star and then there's also Tomkins at Wigan.

Adam Reynolds will be the next Cooper Cronk, Daly Cherry evans or Shaun Johnson. He will not be the next Joe Williams or Eddie Paea.

I think you will find that most of the credit went to Matty Johns.

And he could be, just not at a club with a history of failure.

He will be at the dogs or roosters in a few years.

Neither Johns or Maguire "made" Cooper Cronk. He played both Queensland and Australian Schoolboys in his junior career, and was a constant starting member of his Highschools union side. He hardly "came from nowhere". His career has progressed as was expected.

Tomkins was identified as a special talent in his early teens by Wigan, and represented in their academy sides on scholarship until his top grade debut.

You're talking about players that dominated throughout their junior careers, yet you're saying Maguire is responsible? I not debating whether he was a good influence for these two, but the fact is these two players have basically fulfilled what was expected from them after they were identified significantly early on in their careers.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think you will find that most of the credit went to Matty Johns.

And he could be, just not at a club with a history of failure.

He will be at the dogs or roosters in a few years.
Well thats ok too because Maguire is getting Johns involved with us too.

Michael Maguire, Matty Johns, Michael Crocker, Greg Inglis, Matt King, we're getting that successful culture from the Storm...minus the cheating.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
So all season we're told about how he's a nuffy and we won't be any good with him and now all of a sudden we're f**ked because we supposedly lost him.

Hate to break it to all the self loathing closet Souths fans in this thread, but Reynolds is fine.

Check Luke Burgess' twitter. Someone asked him an hour ago and he replied with:
Adam Reynolds is fully fit. He will be the 2012 version of DCE and Johnson. Maguire will turn him into the next Cooper Cronk.

The curse strikes again :lol:
There's the fodder for Lol@50uff$ Version VII and VIII right there.
I'm calling it early....lol :lol:

Matrix

Juniors
Reynolds will be alright. I would rather have souths roster than the roosters for next season,we will finish ahead of them I guarantee that

typicalfan

Coach
Bunniesman is an unstoppable force. Maybe if you ask the Roosters really really nicely, they might give you Daniel Mortimer in 2013 :lol:

Michael Maguire, Matty Johns, Michael Crocker, Greg Inglis, Matt King, we're getting that successful culture from the Storm...minus the cheating.

Even if this was true (which it's not... it's ludicrous), riddle me this genius.

What exactly have the Storm won in the last 10 years without the cheating?

snoozer

Bench
souths need to be kicked out of the comp for good.
no.

they need a couple of years or 9th and spoon.

then get kicked out of the comp.

then moan and groan, whip up some media frenzy and get readmitted after a couple of years.

then a couple of years of 9th and spoon.....

we need to get morons like BunniesMan away from rugby league.
no.

constable bunniesman is one of the funniest things on here.

the more he talks, the more he makes the rest of us feel good.

lol@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

What do you mean 'getting' the storm culture (without the cheating)??

You've had that culture all along..

Why, without cheating the storm with those names mentioned have absolutely zero titles or success to their names..
Just like souffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts