What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Reynolds will be alright. I would rather have souths roster than the roosters for next season,we will finish ahead of them I guarantee that

Another souffs fan trying to be the next moffo. I'd be putting money on the Roosters making the 8 after this if I was the betting type.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I have to ease up on the lol@50uff$, my gf's little boy is a 50uff$ fan

Our thoughts are with the little trooper. Hopefully he will pull through and choose to support another team that doesn't have a fail culture.

This is why we LOL@50uff$. Because we believe that no child should have to suffer through supporting the Rabbletohs. This is why we're dedicated to the movement. For the sake of our future generations. Because after all, everyone deserves the right to share a LOL@50uff$.

Tom Shines

First Grade
f**k, I was hopeful that we'd pick up Maloney. In fact, when I heard he was leaving the Warriors, my first thought was: "WE GOT THIS!"

Adam Reynolds hey. What odds ninf place again?

dogslife

Coach
Adam Reynolds is the next Wally Lewis/Darren Lockyer/Andrew Johns/Brett Kenny/Brad Fittler/Peter Sterling/Allan Langer hybrid, you got this!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Your gfs kid has a higher IQ than anyone in this thread.

But I thought you were the intellectual heavyweight!

A shame your mind has been 'nourished' on the educational equivalent of McDonalds.

Perhaps you sniffed too much paint while you were marking a radial line around the places you deem fit for habitation.

Only 10 pages to go until LOL@50uFF$ V: You know you want to!

Or Perhaps LOL@50uFF$ V: Let's send it upstairs!

Oh - for the record - LOL@50uFF$!

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
taking a moment to be serious for a second (seems to be a bit of this lately.. am i growing up?)

but all jokes and light heartedness aside, it does make you concerned when you have a horrible tragedy such as the quakers hill nursing home fire, and you see rabbits fans finding something funny about it:

People dying around him and he is risking his life and someone else's for the sake of a hat that cost probably $30 and could be replaced in no time because it had "sentimental value". The humour comes from the fact that at the time he'd have had no idea of the tragedy around him

nursing home fires. a laughing matter at redfern.

appauling.

anyway, said my piece...

as you were..

2010Dragons

Bench
I would like to celebrate my 1501 post in this thread.

dcd6cc6f-0722-48e3-bff5-8c3059d13ebb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts