What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
who is 'the'?

the "who"?

the who?

the blob?
stew.png

Are Stewies eyes assessing the trim and toned gut or the love handles. Handles, hell, they're railings!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Is that Magic Mountain?

Follow your dreams. You can achieve your goals. I'm living proof.

LOL@50uFF$!

LOL@50uFF$!
i_epis102_cartman.jpg

Last edited:

Haffa

Joe Williams and Eddie Paea never got to play under a coach with a history of developing halves. Bellamy gave Maguire a lot of the credit for Cronk coming from nowhere to be a star and then there's also Tomkins at Wigan.

LOL. Matty Johns is the one given that credit. And 2 years as Tomkins coach and he developed him?

Jason Maher

Immortal
Can anyone point me to a top level sporting team anywhere in the world, in any sport, that have a record of failure to rival LOL@50uff$ over the last 2 decades?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Can anyone point me to a top level sporting team anywhere in the world, in any sport, that have a record of failure to rival LOL@50uff$ over the last 2 decades?
Go the the MLB, NFL or NBA and you'll see plenty of teams that have gone longer without success.

Closer to home, go south of the border and half Melbournes AFL teams have been unsuccessful for a long time.

Difference is, unlike all them teams in all them leagues, South Sydney is on the eve of a new era of domination. With the final piece of the puzzle in place...it begins, March 2012.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Go the the MLB, NFL or NBA and you'll see plenty of teams that have gone longer without success.

Closer to home, go south of the border and half Melbournes AFL teams have been unsuccessful for a long time.

Difference is, unlike all them teams in all them leagues, South Sydney is on the eve of a new era of domination. With the final piece of the puzzle in place...it begins, March 2012.

lol lol lol. priceless comedy

DoggiesBroke

Juniors

you need to be taken out the back and be put out of your misery. im done feeling sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts