What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I think Souffs fans should get some decoration ideas from this book, in preparation not only for Christmas but their 2012 season as well.

51BH088XGGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ozzy

First Grade
rabbitohs score!

the fan goes wild!!

rabbitohs_try_gallery__470x396-420x0.jpg

(although that kid with the flag really doesn't seem to care...)
I think the kid with the flag is looking at it and thinking: "Hey this isn't the flag I wanted. I got ripped off!"

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
This is a deeply confused Rabbletoh who got lost on their way to historic Homebush:

Metrobus_Sydney_Christmas_decorations.jpg

And who said rabbletohs can't own their own transport! Here's proof:

hallmark_hallmark_christmas_ornaments_1985_no_box_P0000014254S0014T2.jpg

It leaves a light eco-footprint and is the choice vehicle for intellectual heavyweights.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Don't make him lose his temper, Oh Muzby! We wouldn't want one of these:

rabbit_rampage.jpg

All those innocents...

And they could have been saved by the power of a good LOL@50uFF$!

juro

Bench
Some interesting anagrams of South Sydney:

Odyssey Hunt
Dusty Honeys
Nudes Shy Toy
Tend Yo Hussy
Hussy To Deny
Hey Yon Studs

South Sydney Rabbitohs gives:
Shitty Nurses Babyhood
Thy Babyhood Rustiness
Shabby Dishonesty Tour (my personal favourite)
Shabby Rotundity Shoes
Shabby Nudity Soothers
Tabby Dishonesty Hours
Sunbathed Boyish Story
Youths Birthdays Bones
Husbandry Obesity Shot
Antibody Bothers Hussy
Boybands Thirsty House
Anybody Betroths Sushi
Shitty Houseboy Brands

And many many more...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Some interesting anagrams of South Sydney:

Odyssey Hunt
Dusty Honeys
Nudes Shy Toy
Tend Yo Hussy
Hussy To Deny
Hey Yon Studs

South Sydney Rabbitohs gives:
Shitty Nurses Babyhood
Thy Babyhood Rustiness
Shabby Dishonesty Tour (my personal favourite)
Shabby Rotundity Shoes
Shabby Nudity Soothers
Tabby Dishonesty Hours
Sunbathed Boyish Story
Youths Birthdays Bones
Husbandry Obesity Shot
Antibody Bothers Hussy
Boybands Thirsty House
Anybody Betroths Sushi
Shitty Houseboy Brands

And many many more...

Now that's a quality LOL@50uFF$!

Here comes a certain individual with a tuba!

adamkungl

Immortal
A competent coach for the first time in 20 years. The one coach we had in that time who almost looked like he knew what he was doing for a moment got into a fistfight with one of his players.

Should read 'was decked by one of his players, a hero-worshipped typical souffs grub'

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sweet thanks Muzby! I'll hang it in my garage :lol:

But you left out a few important details. My own personal LOL@50uff$ message over the scoreboard. You should also photoshop the stadium crowd to reflect more empty seats. You know the Homebush Rabbletohs don't have that many fans...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/news/doubts-over-rabbitohs-crowds/2008/06/25/1214073339073.html

actually, anyone much more talented than i (and with more time on their hands) could have fun with that pic..

as you mentioned they could take out the crowd and maybe replace it with a spattering of a few of the freaks we've seen in these threads..

add in gypsy's video referee gif into the screen..

so many possible lols..

so little time (and talent..)

Ozzy

First Grade
huivko.jpg

Just saw this old jpg that LOLatsouths posted and thought I'd remind people here. It brought many a lol to viewers.

Silent Knight

First Grade
:? Muzby, what did Silent Knight do to you? I thought you liked him.

Muzzlemouth just doesn't like the fact that Uncle Tinkler earns more in a month than his dilapidated old leagues club earns in a year :cool:...

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=366160&page=86

That's why he wants to send me a Christmas present that's on par with a sack of coal. It could be far worse though, I could receive a Souffs membership pack in the mail.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
That's why he wants to send me a Christmas present that's on par with a sack of coal. It could be far worse though, I could receive a Souffs membership pack in the mail.

oh if only i had your address...

you'd be getting all kinds of useless souffs crap sent your way at random intervals.

crap like this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FAST-BUN..._Rugby_League_Merchandise&hash=item3cbf17f42e

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/South-Sy...874?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item3a6d18d032

actually, i ran an ongoing prank for about 4 months on a mate where i'd just purchase random second hand crap off ebay and have it sent to him..

every second week or so he'd recieve a random package from someone he didn't know containing useless crap like statuettes, a cooked pancake or even soft toys. my favourite was sending him a broken second hand CRT computer monitor delivered for a grand total of $15..

there he was sitting around watching tv when he gets a knock at the door, and there's a courier standing there holding an old crappy monitor, wrapped in bubble wrap saying 'sign here please'

betcats

Referee
oh if only i had your address...

you'd be getting all kinds of useless souffs crap sent your way at random intervals.

crap like this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FAST-BUN..._Rugby_League_Merchandise&hash=item3cbf17f42e

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/South-Sy...874?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item3a6d18d032

actually, i ran an ongoing prank for about 4 months on a mate where i'd just purchase random second hand crap off ebay and have it sent to him..

every second week or so he'd recieve a random package from someone he didn't know containing useless crap like statuettes, a cooked pancake or even soft toys. my favourite was sending him a broken second hand CRT computer monitor delivered for a grand total of $15..

there he was sitting around watching tv when he gets a knock at the door, and there's a courier standing there holding an old crappy monitor, wrapped in bubble wrap saying 'sign here please'

f**king brilliant. Can i borrow that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts