What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
actually, i ran an ongoing prank for about 4 months on a mate where i'd just purchase random second hand crap off ebay and have it sent to him..

every second week or so he'd recieve a random package from someone he didn't know containing useless crap like statuettes, a cooked pancake or even soft toys. my favourite was sending him a broken second hand CRT computer monitor delivered for a grand total of $15..

there he was sitting around watching tv when he gets a knock at the door, and there's a courier standing there holding an old crappy monitor, wrapped in bubble wrap saying 'sign here please'

LOL, I've thought about doing this before. Signing someone up to a souffs membership would be pretty cruel though.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**king brilliant. Can i borrow that?

be my guest :)

another mate borrowed the idea when he found the ideal gift on ebay - someone selling his soul (ebay cancelled the listing as it was against guidelines but the two guys did the transaction outside of ebay)

so.. transaction complete, and the recipient then recieves a letter one day, addressed to him (from someone he never met) with a handwritten letter inside bequeathing the sender's soul to the him for all eternity..

needless to say it weirded him out a little bit..

Ron's_Mate

Bench
actually, i ran an ongoing prank for about 4 months on a mate where i'd just purchase random second hand crap off ebay and have it sent to him..
every second week or so he'd recieve a random package from someone he didn't know containing useless crap like ... a cooked pancake

G.I. says all is forgiven & he'd like to be your mate.
Parcels can be sent c/o 50uff$ Leagues club.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Less than 100 posts to the end of this thread. We're in that critical last five minutes of the half. Stick together and don't lose focus boys - we got this.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
under 100 posts to go?

jebus.. i better get in my lol@souffs whilst i can..

i'm being strong and staying away from any lol@souffs threads until charity shield lead up..

the 6 week break will do me the world of good, productivity wise anyway..

but in the meantime lets share the love..

w9bn8x.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
f**king brilliant. Can i borrow that?

It's a fine lark, but costs can get racked up pretty fast if you're not disciplined. Think free!

A little number I tinkered with for a while was late night "call now for your free video" televangelism.

Certain mates were greatly puzzled at the odd contents of their mailbox and unexpected visits from missionaries. To their credit, after a couple of months of this they were in the garden one day spreading a trailer load of topsoil when a pair of them rolled up and even offered to help.

They didn't spread much of the word that afternoon.
But they did spread a trailerload of dirt...

Oh. And LOL@50uFF$!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
oh if only i had your address...

you'd be getting all kinds of useless souffs crap sent your way at random intervals.

crap like this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FAST-BUN..._Rugby_League_Merchandise&hash=item3cbf17f42e

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/South-Sy...874?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item3a6d18d032

every second week or so he'd recieve a random package from someone he didn't know containing useless crap like statuettes, a cooked pancake or even soft toys. my favourite was sending him a broken second hand CRT computer monitor delivered for a grand total of $15..

there he was sitting around watching tv when he gets a knock at the door, and there's a courier standing there holding an old crappy monitor, wrapped in bubble wrap saying 'sign here please'

We used to do that with Franklin Mint for years.

Big Tim

First Grade
My own staff pissing me off more than my customers today......

lol@50uff$

Sadly it appears a lol@50uff$ cant conquer all.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
My own staff pissing me off more than my customers today......

lol@50uff$

Sadly it appears a lol@50uff$ cant conquer all.

no, a lol@souffs can conquer all..

just start 'accidentally' calling your problem staff by souffs players names..

someone stuff up a spreasheet? call them 'sutton'

someone lose an important customer? call them chris.

someone eat all the companies food? call them GI..

be creative.. you'll never know what it can do for you....

Silent Knight

First Grade
no, a lol@souffs can conquer all..

just start 'accidentally' calling your problem staff by souffs players names..

someone stuff up a spreasheet? call them 'sutton'

someone lose an important customer? call them chris.

someone eat all the companies food? call them GI..

be creative.. you'll never know what it can do for you....

And if Muzby's solution doesn't work, kindly point your problem staff in the direction all Souffs supporters go...

987358-centrelink.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
lg_souths%20stock.jpg

on the first day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the second day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the third day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the fourth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the fifth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the sixth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the seventh day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the eighth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the ninth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the tenth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the eleventh day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, eleven trips to homebush, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the twelfth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, twelve souffs drummers drumming, eleven trips to homebush, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

Parra Pride

Referee
lg_souths%20stock.jpg

on the first day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the second day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the third day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the fourth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the fifth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the sixth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the seventh day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the eighth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the ninth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the tenth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the eleventh day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, eleven trips to homebush, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the twelfth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, twelve souffs drummers drumming, eleven trips to homebush, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a f**king genius.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

HO HO HO (3 of little countys' "babes"?)*LOL*

Mrs senses is now humming the song around the house!

For the love of LOL@50uFF$, get back to work!
Something professional, social and in the media....

Or just stick to what you do now and continue with your brilliant hobby on the side ie: LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.