What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
2012MembershipProveYourPassionDetail-96983343-c092-4c68-b4f0-6232bb049ddb.jpg

South-Sydney-take-on-the-Titans-last-Monday.-6115628.jpg

205081_10150161244583451_664538450_6710041_3734963_n.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
This just in from Goldenrod...

I wonder why.

And why is there even an entire thread dedicated to one wild rumour. Don't we have a thread just for that. Mods should move this to 'rumoured signings'.

Sometimes I reckon I should be made a mod. The forums would be a better place.

Can you imagine if Goldenrod was a mod? His unique brand of delusion would go unchecked by us because LOL@50uff$ threads would be banned from LU.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
LOL@50uFF$ night, haw haw haw night,
All is sham, all is blight.
Round yon dentists mother and child,
Mole like fans should not have filed
So many things to LOL at,
So many things to LOL at!

All the babes quake at the sight,
Big20 hoodie from gutter afar
Muzby sings LOL@50uFF$.
All will hail Redfern four
All will hail Redfern four!

Book of foods, GI's delight
Spear tackle from Isaac.
Shoom shoom back to your shack.
Rusty, Lord of Homebush,
Rusty, Lord of Homebush!

Apologies to Silent Knight.

Happy LOL@50uFF$!

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
One last LOL@50uff$ in good old number V. It's been a great ride guys, thanks for making it so special, LOL@50uff$ be with all of you

Tom Shines

First Grade
lg_souths%20stock.jpg

on the first day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the second day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the third day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the fourth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the fifth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the sixth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the seventh day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the eighth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the ninth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the tenth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the eleventh day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, eleven trips to homebush, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

on the twelfth day of lol@souffsmas my true love gave to me, twelve souffs drummers drumming, eleven trips to homebush, ten burgers for GI, ninth place on the ladder, eight wooden spoons, seven rusty tantrums, six losing field goals, five "we've got these", four burgess brothers, three lol@souffs signs, two seasons sat-out and a black hoodie with the big twenty.

f**k me, that's the best post in almost four freds!

Let me present you with the Premiership trophy in recognition of the best LOL I've had a 50uff$ expense:

29577_4_1.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
All is sham, all is blight.
Round yon dentists mother and child,
Mole like fans should not have filed
So many things to LOL at,
So many things to LOL at!

All the babes quake at the sight,
Big20 hoodie from gutter afar
Muzby sings LOL@50uFF$.
All will hail Redfern four
All will hail Redfern four!

Book of foods, GI's delight
Spear tackle from Isaac.
Shoom shoom back to your shack.
Rusty, Lord of Homebush,
Rusty, Lord of Homebush!

Apologies to Silent Knight.

Happy LOL@50uFF$!

No worries mate. Happy to lend my namesake in the pursuit of a good ol' LOL@50uff$.

Cya all on the other side.

Ozzy

First Grade
Not on the same epic level as Muzby's fine Souffmas carol, but here is my contribution to a very merry Souffmas...

Dashing down to Homebush
On a fairly empty train
Dunniesman already knows
We got this all the way
Big Country's got the bling
His hoodie is so tight
What fun it is to laugh and sing
When Souffs get flogged tonight

Oh' bloody hell Rusty yells
My duds got blown away
Oh, what fun it is to ride
Back to Redfern in dismay
LOL@50uff$, LOL@50uff$
We got this all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride

Oh' bloody hell Rusty yells
My duds got blown away
Oh, what fun it is to ride
LOL@50uff$, LOL@50uff$
We got this all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
:lol: Good one SK. It seems after an end ofseason lull (or should that be lol), we seem to be finishing off this thread with a burst of LOL@50uff$ posts.

Ozzy

First Grade
Oh and this being probably my last LOL@50uff$ in this thread. Thank you everyone for the laughs this thread has given me. Thanks also for the source of many of the LOLs, little country and BunniesMan, please provide some more in ourr next thread, whatever its name may be. :D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
gisant.png

dear santa,

i've been a very good boy this year so i'm hoping you'll give me lots of presents.

i've taken a paycut by moving to just one paypacket instead of two, i've helped out a struggling club and most importantly i now play for a club who is in the same state as who i play state of origin for.

i know i stuffed around brisbane and didn't go there, but i hope you won't hold that against me and put me on the naughty list.

i've been really really good, i promise. so can i please ask for the following presents:
  • a halfback. i haven't seen any good ball since i left melbourne, that stupid big coltrane guy keeps standing in front of me and stealing the ball. i need someone who can get the ball to me, and i hope you give chris sandow a lump of coal or maybe just his own poker machine
  • a fully stocked pie chest. i've wasted away over the season and i'm just a shadow of the player i was when i arrived at the rabbitohs.
  • an armani suit. i don't know why all the other players have them and i don't. has unclue rusty run out of money or something?
  • a kiss from luke burgess
  • a new boat. my old one keeps sinking everytime i get in it
  • finals footbal for next year. it's been two full seasons now since i've played a finals match and all the other boys from melbourne keep laughing at me
  • a signed picture of bunniesman
  • muzby's home address so i can punch him in the throat (that will keep me on the 'nice list', won't it?)
  • a winning season next year. i go home and cry every time we lose, and i haven't cried that much since krispy creme went bankrupt.
santa, if you give me the above list of presents, i promise to be really really good and listen to coach mcguire next season.

promise.

yours as always,

IG.

um..

i mean:

GI.

Status
Not open for further replies.