What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
To the tune of John Lennon's "So This Is Christmas (War Is Over)"

So this is September
And what have Souffs won?
Another failed season over
"We've got this" came undone
And so this is September
I hope the Rabbletohs have fun
On their very special Mad Monday
John Lang better stay away.

A very merry LOL@50uff$ Day
After another failed year
Let's hope it's a good one
With lots of Dunniesman tears.
And so this is September
Souffs were supposed to be strong
The pride of the league
Boy were they wrong

And so happy LOL@50uff$ Day
To Rusty and Peter Holmes A Court
You couldn't get a semi final
Even with those duds you bought
And so happy LOL@50uff$ Day
What has Greg Inglis done?
The premiership was wrapped up
But all he did was hit the buns.

LOL@50uff$
If you want to
LOL@50uff$
Nowwwwwww...

See you in the Finals, Bunnies!

.... oh.
LOL.

@.

50uff$.

sting

Bench
Not sure if this has been mentioned -

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-by-playing-good-football-20110901-1jobf.html

'It's sad I'm leaving Souths, but I reckon I've paid them back 100 per cent by playing good football'

''I want to finish the season off in semi-finals football,'' he says. ''That'd be really lovely. Either way I'm going to be crying after the game, if we win or lose.''

Sandow-420x0.jpg

lol$50uff$

KempoKnight

Juniors
Well, well, well.

What a f***ing night.

Can't believe that the sign made it onto the TV... stoked with that. For the record, it was a bit of a Crusade production... the LOL was one of my mates Craig (you see him on here a bit as The Vern... lurks but never posts... massive lol@50uff$er), the @ was our old mate perverse, and the 50uff$ was none other than yours truly. The signs were made by one of our Crusade ladies, Sharon, who isn't on here but is a f**king legend.

One of the best nights ever at the footy tonight.

Got heaps of photos of the sign... will post a few tomorrow.

Oh, and lol@50uff$. We got this!

I look over after we scored the 2nd try and noticed the LOL@$OUFF$ sign and just f**king lost my shit with laughter for a good solid 5 minutes. Bravo guys bravo.

_snafu_

Immortal
Well, well, well.

What a f***ing night.

Can't believe that the sign made it onto the TV... stoked with that. For the record, it was a bit of a Crusade production... the LOL was one of my mates Craig (you see him on here a bit as The Vern... lurks but never posts... massive lol@50uff$er), the @ was our old mate perverse, and the 50uff$ was none other than yours truly. The signs were made by one of our Crusade ladies, Sharon, who isn't on here but is a f**king legend.

One of the best nights ever at the footy tonight.

Got heaps of photos of the sign... will post a few tomorrow.

Oh, and lol@50uff$. We got this!

High 5s dude!

Lol@50uff$!!!!

perverse

Referee
i felt honoured to provide the @ in LOL@50uff$. a great victory was had this night. who needs halfbacks and smart plays and stuff when you have Akuila the Thriller?

well done to those that actually made the sign, and thanks for letting this particular dickhead hold it :D.

now, with LOL@50uff$ having claimed their own premiership (9th), business can properly resume and we can get on with the rest of the competition in peace. i'm sure there is much partying in the streets of Redfern tonight.

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
i felt honoured to provide the @ in LOL@50uff$. a great victory was had this night. who needs halfbacks and smart plays and stuff when you have Akuila the Thriller?

Well done Pervy. You now have a place in the LOL@50uff$ Hall of Fame and will be remembered by us all for your fine work in assisting our cause.

Now perhaps "The Vern" is reading this thread atm. Please sir, step forward and take a bow! You ought to be congratulated as well.

perverse

Referee
haha, all 3 of us did quite a solid job. i only needed to be poked once or twice... and have it quietly suggested to me that i shouldn't give the opposition the finger... to which i politely agreed and withdrew the practice of henceforth. apologies to any offended parties, particularly children at home... or whatever. i was more than a little inebriated.

HowHigh

Coach

well done to those that actually made the sign, and thanks for letting this particular dickhead hold it :D.

now, with LOL@50uff$ having claimed their own premiership (9th), business can properly resume and we can get on with the rest of the competition in peace. i'm sure there is much partying in the streets of Redfern tonight.
Oh but they haven't yet
the bulldogs could be premiers

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Bravo to The Joey Show, Perverse & The Vern for "the sign". Well done to the Channel 9 cameraman for the excellent framing (Joe the cameraman?).

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
well, the top 8 is now sorted..

Congratulations must go to souffs - officially the best of the rest..

And can someone post up a screengrab of the sign?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
That picture with the banner is easily the best piece of LOL@souffs material across all 4 threads.
It was truly great, but remember LOL@50uff$ written across awesome tits? Or the band ad in Drum Media? Or the Big Country personals ad in Mx? The LOL@50uff$ movement has provided some quality entertainment.

Mader45

Juniors
If there are 600 pages of lol@50uff$ on here then when does the coffee table book get released?

Status
Not open for further replies.