What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Shines

First Grade
As disappointed as I am with the season, culminating in that soft performance tonight, the masochist in me has enjoyed the LOLs the LOL@50uff$ movement has provided.

Thanks to everyone for the support and love -- its hard being the only Souff Sinny fan with a sense of humour (and a full set of teef) amongst the whoppers, geniuss, and 50cial Media Professionals...

AuDragon

Juniors
As disappointed as I am with the season, culminating in that soft performance tonight, the masochist in me has enjoyed the LOLs the LOL@50uff$ movement has provided.

Thanks to everyone for the support and love -- its hard being the only Souff Sinny fan with a sense of humour (and a full set of teef) amongst the whoppers, geniuss, and 50cial Media Professionals...
Nothing but admiration for you mate!

I have trouble coping with broncos2010.
I can only imagine what it would be like to support the same club as dunniesgimp, old man galeforce, big cretin, nemesis, social media professionals, bran van, derp, african monkey, dudes, and to top it off, a hillbillyjizzer and a goose!

Obviously, credit to all the aforementioned for all the lols provided throughout the season!

LOL@50uff$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
qm.gif
352fht.jpg

Stagger Lee

Bench
(To the tune of Echo Beach)

I know it's just a fashion
And the thing that is cool
But I can't help it
I'm a lol@50uff$ fool
It's a habit of mine
To watch lol50uff$ go down
In Round 26, I watch lol50uff$ go down

From nine till five I have to spend my time at work
My job is very boring I'm an office clerk
The only thing that helps pass the time away
Is knowing I can lol@50uff$ again some day

On Redfern winter evening
The streets alive with fights
Dole bludgers swilling metho
A realistic sight
At ANZ
Crickets the only sound
At ANZ
No lol50uff$ fans around

From nine till five I have to spend my time at work
My job is very boring I'm an office clerk
The only thing that helps pass the time away
Is knowing I can lol@50uff$ again some day

Lol@50uff$
40 years in time
Lol@50uff$
40 years in time
Lol@50uff$
40 years in time
Lol@50uff$
40 years in time
Lol@50uff$ (Lol@50uff$)

Grade A+ quality right there

Top post Knightmare :lol:

Tommy old mate, I never thought I would have need to utter this phrase in my life, but here goes...

You are a credit to South Sydney.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Has someone told saras**ttypants that coming 9th means they don't make the semis, knowing her/his grip of maths they will probably count it as a premiership.
I'm looking forward to summer, daily story's about the best forwards in the game & how they will win the comp..

Ulysseus

Bench
I lol'd hard.
Ironically they were in exactly the same position as they were last year and found themselves buried by 24 at the exact same point!

the loling was epic.

Frederick

Staff member
BunniesMan
First Grade
Send Message User Lists User Notes (0)Edit User Profile
Last Activity: Today 03:57 AM

Can't wait for his post game wrap up :)

Didgi

Nomination... The Joey Show, Perverse and The Vern as honorary members of the 'Redfern Four.' for services to the cause.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
what for your Senses Always Dumbed? :cool:

Booo! Haw haw haw!

Nothing you say can get me down.

Even your lame insults, your lame libido or your lame club. (They are the source of much mirth in fact)

Get some lessons from these gentlemen. I asked them if even they could help you, and this was their reply:

tumblr_lj9e8pSB3P1qep75yo1_400.jpg

They did do this when they heard you were a fan of LOL@50uFF$ though:
tumblr_ldkzq29ynZ1qa97a6.gif

LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts