What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen

Bench
It was truly great, but remember LOL@50uff$ written across awesome tits? Or the band ad in Drum Media? Or the Big Country personals ad in Mx? The LOL@50uff$ movement has provided some quality entertainment.
Yep the Drum ad was mine and I'm happy to say it's been topped. I did forget about the boobs momentarily. Nothing beats a nice set of boobs LOLing @ souffs

Tom Shines

First Grade
Yep the Drum ad was mine and I'm happy to say it's been topped. I did forget about the boobs momentarily. Nothing beats a nice set of boobs LOLing @ souffs

Must have missed that one (easy to do in 640 pages worth), can you repost it ?

The Red Afro

Juniors
Was about 3 rows behind and to the left of the Lol@50uff$ sign, and before even reading the front of it, I knew what it said, and than began to giggle like a school girl for several minutes, possibly unsettling the random spectator next to me.

Never could I have imagined the level at which Nein has been infiltrated - That shot with both the sign and the score deserves a special place in history.

ByRd

First Grade
Lol@souffs fans don't get to happy yet, we can take your title of 9th spot on Sunday, we got this!!!

The Vern

Juniors
Well done Pervy. You now have a place in the LOL@50uff$ Hall of Fame and will be remembered by us all for your fine work in assisting our cause.

Now perhaps "The Vern" is reading this thread atm. Please sir, step forward and take a bow! You ought to be congratulated as well.

Glad i could be the LOL in LOL@50uff$. The shot on channel 9 is perfect. Was an honor to be able to contribute such an awesome moment in LOL@50uff$ history.

the dude

Juniors
A good night for lol@souths fans huh.

Knights were the far better team, congrats.

2012 is the start of a new era.

the dude

Juniors
Yes. The era of South Sydney.

We will win 4 premierships between 2012-2020.

You definitely heard that here first.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yes. The era of South Sydney.

We will win 4 premierships between 2012-2020.

You definitely heard that here first.

What? You'll only finish 9th or win the Charity Shield 4 times in 9 years?!

Aim higher! You might lose another semi if you put your minds to it!

This is some sort of chronic delusion!

[Late-onset schizophrenia or chronic delusion].

Convert H, Védie C, Paulin P.

Psychiatre, Service du Docteur Gavaudan, Centre hospitalier Valvert, 78, boulevard des Libérateurs, 13391 Marseille cedex 11.

Abstract

HISTORICAL ASPECTS:

Chronic delusion occurring late in life has essentially been studied by European psychiatrists. "Late-onset schizophrenia" was first described and defined by Manfred Bleuler in 1943, as a form of schizophrenia which occurs after the age of 40. Later, British psychiatrists often used the term "Late-onset paraphrenia" interchangeably with "Late-onset schizophrenia" to designate this disorder. However, late-onset paraphrenia is a British concept which includes all delusional disorders starting after age 60. American psychiatrists had little interest in this patient group, so it is only within the DSM III-R that a separate category was created for patients who developed schizophrenia after age 44. There is now no longer a "late-onset" category for schizophrenia within the DSM IV, nor age criterion for the diagnosis of schizophrenia. In the French nosography, schizophrenia is excluded when a non-affective, non-organic psychosis begins after the age of 40. These chronic delusion syndromes fall into a specific French category: "Psychose Hallucinatoire Chronique" (chronic hallucinatory psychosis).

Source

How many years has it been?

LOL@40uFF$

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Sandow will lead the Eels above souffs on the ladder next season
You heard it here first.

Moffo

Referee
631948-dave-taylor.jpg

we got this!

dragons-rabbitohs-nrl-photo-gallery20-600x400.jpg

aqua_duck

Coach
This lol@50uffs movement is growing by the day, first we had the snippet in MX about the big 20, then the violin, and now we're on national TV. Long live lol@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts