What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
This thread is so stupid it is a bit sad. If I was a Souths fan I would be reading this every day. The amount of time you idiots spend talking about Souths is mind boggling. It is a bit cringeworthy.

I think you surely get some perverse pleasure from it but really it is a bit sad.

737. I wondered how long it would take.
LOL@50uff$

Thus illustrates my original post. You make me sad to be a rugby league fan.

hmmmshallow128595270736845936.jpg

Has a search party been organised to go looking for Bunnies man yet, haven,t seen any posts from him since he told us he was leaving for the game yesterday lunchtime.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Brace yourselves for the best b**** and moan of the year, oh God I'm dying from too much LOL@50uff$ in one post. The Rabbletoh messiah is alive and kicking. This from the gameday thread...

Just got home. Drove 400 k's there and back to watch this awful game. Woeful refereeing (Sutton dropped it between his legs, it went directly towards our tryline and the wanker ref reckons it was a knock on), woeful first half by us against a woeful team that clearly is inferior to us. Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously, Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..

After the game went out and got drunk with the mates I was staying with. I'm pretty sure I drank every drop of alcohol in Newcastle to try and get over this game. Woke up at 11am today stuck between my mates couch and the wall. Worst hungover ever, people I don't know passed out all over the house (apparently I invited 6 strangers to crash at the house...which wasnt mine).

Spent all day at a beach trying to forget about last night. Then drove 400 k's while still probably over the limit. Now I look like a tomato from the sunburn, still got a headache from drinking, sore from driving 800ks in 2 days. And this BS game is still engraved in my memory and won't f**k off.

Oh well, when we get a coach who knows how to teach a vaguely competent defense next year, and a halfback who can make a tackle without either killing himself...or missing the tackle, and with a fit Burgess and Inglis, we're going to dominate this comp.

Meanwhile Melbourne to put 50 on this hopeless mob we lost to (if they were any good they'd have scored 50 in the 1st half, we were that shit). And Newcastle to come 8th next year too (a hooker slowed down by Super league is a massive step down from De Gois...+the shit halves).

:lol::lol::lol: LOL@50uff$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'd LOL@bunniesman for complaining about 800km in TWO DAYS.

If you are traveling with adults and can't pull Sydney to Brisbane in a day - it's poor.

LOL@50uFF$

Status
Not open for further replies.