What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Brace yourselves for the best b**** and moan of the year, oh God I'm dying from too much LOL@50uff$ in one post. The Rabbletoh messiah is alive and kicking. This from the gameday thread...

:lol::lol::lol: LOL@50uff$

Thankfully he left out the shum shooming details that he and little20 got up to together.

I don't think we'll be hearing from the gimp for a while, he'll put all his hopes on the swans and arsenal now that souths have done their traditional failure.

And rainbow, I'm self appointed chairman of the IDS. Our newly appointed president is Lucky Sandow.

Lol@50uff$.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
How is Kiki supposed to perform her work duties as a social media professional without Twitter? Rusty won't be impressed.

LOL@50uff$

I forgot about Rusty. He'd be feeling pretty low today. His side was smashed by a team with a fatter owner who stole the coach he wanted for next year. Add to that the best rabbletoh player is headed to parramatta next year. I reckon right now he'd be throwing a few phones. John Lang beware.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I forgot about Rusty. He'd be feeling pretty low today. His side was smashed by a team with a fatter owner who stole the coach he wanted for next year. Add to that the best rabbletoh player is headed to parramatta next year. I reckon right now he'd be throwing a few phones. John Lang beware.

Shit owner and fan he is. Surely a guy who has spurted so much bullshit about how great Souths are and how it is a new era and new beginning under his reign would turn up for the last match of the season in which they are a chance to make the finals?

Silent Knight

First Grade

Rise and rise again...until lambs become...OH WHAT THE HELL I'M COMING FOR YA LANGY AND TINKS!

LangDetail-f904ef0b-464d-47e7-8d83-875f4051af4b.jpg
art_nathan-tinkler-200x0.jpg
robin_hood_341x182.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
That's the drill on the left, the screwdriver in the middle and hammer on the right = the 3 tools and yep all the millions of viewers around the world sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters

I'm pretty sure 99 per cent of viewers just loled@50uff$, judging by your response and Kiki's response the remaining 1 per cent just bled out of their vaginas.

KiamaSaint

Coach
[FONT=&quot]Originally Posted by BunniesMan [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..[/FONT]

P1040897.jpg

^^^^
She goes alright and I am pretty sure that is not Jennifer Hawkins.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Brace yourselves for the best b**** and moan of the year, oh God I'm dying from too much LOL@50uff$ in one post. The Rabbletoh messiah is alive and kicking. This from the gameday thread...

:lol::lol::lol: LOL@50uff$

I particularly like this bit..

Just got home. Drove 400 k's there and back to watch this awful game. Woeful refereeing (Sutton dropped it between his legs, it went directly towards our tryline and the wanker ref reckons it was a knock on), woeful first half by us against a woeful team that clearly is inferior to us. Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously, Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..

After the game went out and got drunk with the mates I was staying with. I'm pretty sure I drank every drop of alcohol in Newcastle to try and get over this game. Woke up at 11am today stuck between my mates couch and the wall. Worst hungover ever, people I don't know passed out all over the house (apparently I invited 6 strangers to crash at the house...which wasnt mine).

Spent all day at a beach trying to forget about last night. Then drove 400 k's while still probably over the limit. Now I look like a tomato from the sunburn, still got a headache from drinking, sore from driving 800ks in 2 days. And this BS game is still engraved in my memory and won't f**k off.

Oh well, when we get a coach who knows how to teach a vaguely competent defense next year, and a halfback who can make a tackle without either killing himself...or missing the tackle, and with a fit Burgess and Inglis, we're going to dominate this comp.

Meanwhile Melbourne to put 50 on this hopeless mob we lost to (if they were any good they'd have scored 50 in the 1st half, we were that shit). And Newcastle to come 8th next year too (a hooker slowed down by Super league is a massive step down from De Gois...+the shit halves).

Pinch a car, drive 400km and squat in someones house with a bunch of strangers....
I wonder.... did they pay you in the morning Bunniesman?

LOL@50uFF$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
[FONT=&quot]Originally Posted by BunniesMan [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Surrounded by Newcastle inbreds in the stands (seriously,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jennifer Hawkins is the only attractive person to come from that hole in the history of Newcastle[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) giving ME shit for being a Souths fan..[/FONT]

P1040897.jpg

^^^^
She goes alright and I am pretty sure that is not Jennifer Hawkins.

She must have turned down the offer to be a future Mrs. Bunniesman.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I particularly like this bit..

Pinch a car, drive 400km and squat in someones house with a bunch of strangers....
I wonder.... did they pay you in the morning Bunniesman?

LOL@50uFF$

Dunniesman and "friends"...

save-our-squat.jpg

Come on boys, no metho and pavement tonight! We're going to sleep in a house for a change! LOL@50uff$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
And yet there is a Tiger, Joey and fumbleball on the wall...
The Tiger and Joey at least offer premierships.
LOL@50uFF$....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts