What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
A mate of mine alerted me to this, fresh from the twitter account of the 50cial media professional.

Someone sounds bitter...:)

Jeez, harden the f**k up eh.

Kiki, I've never had any issues with you, but what a dumb thing to fire up over.

So is it agreed that Souffs are not the "Pride of the League" and the only thing that is "Forever in their shade" is 10th - 16th place getters?

Lol @ Souffs

Lol @ Kiki's tanty

Leave Souffs alooooone!!!!

RABK

Referee
The power of LOL@50uff$ compels us.

177sqv.png

big country

Juniors
Another photo of the sign from last night. Good times, folks.

P1040897.jpg

That's The Vern on the left, pervy in the middle, and the significantly shorter me on the right looking up at the big screen to see if we are on!

For forummers that have been around a while, that's Stranger at the back being an idiot too.

That's the drill on the left, the screwdriver in the middle and hammer on the right = the 3 tools and yep all the millions of viewers around the world sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
That's the drill on the left, the screwdriver in the middle and hammer on the right = the 3 tools and yep all the millions of viewers around the world sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters
Then you must be the plunger.
images

And the rabbletohs the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts