What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Coach
I can't feel sorry for all those Rabbitohs fans on this forum (e.g. Bunniesman) who were arrogant as anything all week, acting like they were going to win the GF.

LOL@50uff$

big country

Juniors
I can't feel sorry for all those Rabbitohs fans on this forum (e.g. Bunniesman) who were arrogant as anything all week, acting like they were going to win the GF.

LOL@50uff$

Lol@lol@southsposters - why would we want your sympathy for when we got the BIG20 and hot babes wanting week long shoom shumming sessions?

Parra Pride

Referee

LOL@50uff$

I love re reading his posts about how 50uff$ would beat Melbourne next week. :lol:

Sean18

Juniors
Lol@lol@southsposters - why would we want your sympathy for when we got the BIG20 and hot babes wanting week long shoom shumming sessions?

I presume the hot babes would be 50uff$ fans?

scouffs.jpg

If thats the case then they are all yours.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Sitting here in my season seat at Shark park, most likely about to watch my team be beaten by the Tigers, I rely on LOL@50UFF$ to get by.

It's working.

Rainbow

Juniors
This thread is so stupid it is a bit sad. If I was a Souths fan I would be reading this every day. The amount of time you idiots spend talking about Souths is mind boggling. It is a bit cringeworthy.

I think you surely get some perverse pleasure from it but really it is a bit sad.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This thread is so stupid it is a bit sad. If I was a Souths fan I would be reading this every day. The amount of time you idiots spend talking about Souths is mind boggling.

I think you surely get some perverse pleasure from it but really it is a bit sad.
Would you like free membership of the Inane Dribblers Society? Only $9.00.

Joker's Wild

Coach
His "shoulder charge" on McManus last night was beyond lols

Enjoy 9th place Souffs fans.......again

lol@50uff$

This thread is so stupid it is a bit sad. If I was a Souths fan I would be reading this every day. The amount of time you idiots spend talking about Souths is mind boggling. It is a bit cringeworthy.

LOL Now they're trying to pretend they're not fans of their own club. Well, can't blame you. :lol:

LOL@50uff$

Sean18

Juniors

There is no talking about 50uff$, its all LOLing. But you know what they say, a LOL@50uff$ a day keeps the doctors away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts