What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
wasn't someone saying something about post #997 of this thread being a significant landmark?

this is it. LOL@50uff$

I sure as heck hope not Pervy because that one isn't worthy of being the 10000th post. I'll be ashamed if it was and won't post another LOL@50uff$ for the remainder of today.

LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
706247-chris-sandow.jpg

sande.png

Sean18

Juniors
We need BM to come back on here and talk shit so the next thread can be called LOL@50uff$ V: Bunniesman strikes back

LOL@50uff$

Silent Knight

First Grade
776187-sandow-rabbitohs.jpg

Reporter: So Chris what are you most looking forward to when you arrive at Parramatta?

Chris: I tells ya I'm glad the LU boys won't be in a position to laugh at me anymore in a Rabbletohs jumper. No more comparisons to Fantasy Island or embarrassing field goal ratio to loss statistics. Once I'm in that Parramatta jumper I'll be able to jump in the Front Row Forum and have a LOL@50uff$ with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.