What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
is someone please ableing to letting me know who was biiiig top point scoring guy for season this? must be the Kris Sandoo no? must be veeeery big good player no? :cool:
Will he be playing any more games for 50uff$? No. :lol::lol:

Rebel

First Grade
is someone please ableing to letting me know who was biiiig top point scoring guy for season this? must be the Kris Sandoo no? must be veeeery big good player no? :cool:

Nope. It'll be between Benji marshall and James Maloney. Two guys that will actually PLAY finals football...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

All I know is that some escapee by the name of Chris Sandow isn't playing in the semis this year.

Parra must be thrilled....

LOL@50uFF$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Smithers: Sir, I've arranged for everyone Australia who likes to lol@souffs to join hands tonight and spell out lol@souffs with candles. There's a satellite hookup on that monitor if you'll just turn your head slightly.

Burns: Bah, no time. Next!

ausc.png

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Smithers: Sir, I've arranged for everyone Australia who likes to lol@souffs to join hands tonight and spell out lol@souffs with candles. There's a satellite hookup on that monitor if you'll just turn your head slightly.

Burns: Bah, no time. Next!

ausc.png

And that's why you're the king and Big Country is... well... this...

homer-simpson-idiot1-300x256.jpg

Photoshoppers make of that what ye will...

LOL@50uFF$

Status
Not open for further replies.