What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
Joey Show and Peverse, I take my hat off to you boys, well played indeed!!!!

Is that pic of the big jawed fool really dunniesman????

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Tom should be running the rabbletohs, Todd and souths what could go wrong?

I wouldn't be against looking into Carney. I reckon Crowe and Maguire would be good influences on him.

A simple performance based 1 year contract. Minimum wage + bonus for being picked for X amount of games + bonus if we make it to the finals and he plays + bonus if he stays out of trouble.

If he makes it to the end of the year meeting all those performance criterias, we're successful on the field with him and he's successful of the field, then we extend his contract. If not goodbye and good riddance.

Low risk, potentially high reward.

I'm sure Todd is willing to come to the joke of the league on minimum NRL wage.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Tom should be running the rabbletohs, Todd and souths what could go wrong?

I'm sure Todd is willing to come to the joke of the league on minimum NRL wage.

Well we know the Rabbletohs fail on the field. It would be icing on the LOL@50uff$ cake if Todd arrived at the Rabbletohs and this resulted in the club also being a failure off the field*. The disharmony could even lead to the holy grail of LOL@50uff$dom... the wooden spoon.

(*On a serious note I don't want the NRL to be dragged into any further controversy next year because like any NRL fan I want the game to grow and dominate the national sporting landscape...but the LOL@50uff$ experience would be priceless :lol:)

Silent Knight

First Grade
I know what the LOL@50uff$ thread title should be at the beginning of the 2012 season:

LOL@50uff$ VI (or VII/VIII): Lizzie Maguire - A New Hope.

firechild

First Grade
A New Hope would have been far more suitable for thread IV.

A-New-Hope-star-wars-46309_1024_768.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
I obviously can't talk up other website forums on here. But I just did a google search on "LOL@50uff$ Rabbitohs Knights" and found Pervy, Vern and TJS's LOL@50uff$ banner on at least 3 other sites, one of which is a boxing site :lol:

Our LOL@50uff$ message is growing peeps :D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the latest piece of souffs memorabilia goes on sale tomorrow...

limited to a run of only 500... get in quick

14332274.png

Didgi

Whichever LOL@50uff$ thread, be it V (or more likely VI or VII), that starts before the season as LOL@50uff$ fans once again proclaim their might must be called A New Hope.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
one thing that is missing from this thread..

a link to threads 1,2 & 3..

allows those new to the cause to go back and spend about 20 minutes having the best laugh of your life..

for some strange reason my search function doesn't work (i blame DKOR.. not that he did it, but it's fun to point fingers..) so if anyone else can help out???

Status
Not open for further replies.