What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Matt Parsons - Knights 01.

Think of the opposite, GF winners that have gone to souths to kiss their premiership and for some, their rep chances.

Inglis
Crocker
Ross
Wesser
Galavou
Vagana
Asotasi
Bryan Fletcher
Mad Dog
Luke Burgess (ESL title with leeds?)
Adam Muir
Peter Cusack
Ashley Harrison

juanfarkall

Coach
Matt Parsons - Knights 01.

Think of the opposite, GF winners that have gone to souths to kiss their premiership and for some, their rep chances.

Inglis
Crocker
Ross
Wesser
Galavou
Vagana
Asotasi
Bryan Fletcher
Mad Dog
Luke Burgess (ESL title with leeds?)
Adam Muir
Peter Cusack
Ashley Harrison

Walker's on
Rigon
Hegarty

ahead of the warriors PF one reason we should all be in support of them is the 66 - 0 demolition of 50uff$ in 2006, the biggest losing margin in 50uff$ history,
god speed warriors!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ahead of the warriors PF one reason we should all be in support of them is the 66 - 0 demolition of 50uff$ in 2006, the biggest losing margin in 50uff$ history,
god speed warriors!

and there's one more reason to cheer on the warriors this weekend..

cast your mind back to the toyota cup comp of 2010..

souffs finish minor premiers... the best team in the comp..

souffs smash the raiders in the preliminary final, 64-18

64-18.. in a prelim final.. a thrashing for a regular season game, let alone a prelim final.. (sorry AG)

so the stage is set...

grand final day.. october 3.. ANZ stadium..

souffs... the minor premiers, and running riot during the finals, set to provide the local (homebush) fans their first title in 39 years..

unbackable favourites against the NZ warriors..

final score..

warriors win 42-28, stealing it with 3 late tries at the end...

lol@souffs...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
To be fair Muzby, the Warriors did beat us twice during the regular season and we weren't favourites. Anyway... Lol@...

Izz

Bench
final score..

warriors win 42-28, stealing it with 3 late tries at the end...
not quite ;-) Warriors led 36-10 before the little bunnies scored 3 late consolation tries to make it look more like a contest, to give that final score of 42-28.

but your story was much more dramatic.

lol@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
not quite ;-) Warriors led 36-10 before the little bunnies scored 3 late consolation tries to make it look more like a contest, to give that final score of 42-28.

but your story was much more dramatic.

lol@50uff$

ahh...

whoops...

i remember 3 late tries, but must have got the team wrong..

i was too busy laughing at the souffs fans seated near me who were drumming their chests loudly and screaming that they were going to win before kick off (and saying to all dragons fans around them that they wouldn't choke like the dragons would), but were left crying into their beers after fulltime..

Ozzy

First Grade
ahh...

whoops...

i remember 3 late tries, but must have got the team wrong..

i was too busy laughing at the souffs fans seated near me who were drumming their chests loudly and screaming that they were going to win before kick off (and saying to all dragons fans around them that they wouldn't choke like the dragons would), but were left crying into their beers after fulltime..
Probably the reason those late tries were scored. Makes it hard to defend when you are laughing.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm not sure why, but I just did a bit of backtracking through this thread and noticed around page 53 a certain picture of a man who is commonly associated with a dunny. It appears that DKOR's censoring was revoked.

He's back...and he's got this! You heard it here first! LOL@50uff$

Ozzy

First Grade
I'm not sure why, but I just did a bit of backtracking through this thread and noticed around page 53 a certain picture of a man who is commonly associated with a dunny. It appears that DKOR's censoring was revoked.

I first thought you meant a certain radio announcer but looking at page 53, I saw I was wrong. Cool shades. :lol:

Who's that ? is it different kind of rabbit ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so... just for another lol@souffs..

and i'm sure you're wondering what does the campaign look like?

"coming soon".. and surely you'd think you'd have your star player on a membership drive, not a man-kissing import..

although.. is the number of the jersey prophetic? will that be their position next year? only time and a lot of lol's will tell..

SSFC_Membership_2011FF98A.jpg

epic!

lol@souffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.