What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not sure why, but I just did a bit of backtracking through this thread and noticed around page 53 a certain picture of a man who is commonly associated with a dunny. It appears that DKOR's censoring was revoked.

He's back...and he's got this! You heard it here first! LOL@50uff$

I've been reliably informed that the chap in the photo is not the infamous bunniesgayman. Apparently its just another ordinary guy who supports souths and arsenal and is full of nothing. :roll:

my2centsworth

Juniors
so... just for another lol@souffs..

and i'm sure you're wondering what does the campaign look like?

"coming soon".. and surely you'd think you'd have your star player on a membership drive, not a man-kissing import..

although.. is the number of the jersey prophetic? will that be their position next year? only time and a lot of lol's will tell..

SSFC_Membership_2011FF98A.jpg

epic!

lol@souffs...

I think the 14 is meant to be "you" be the 14th man on the field with the team.

We certainly don't get the refs like the Tigepies

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I've been reliably informed that the chap in the photo is not the infamous bunniesgayman. Apparently its just another ordinary guy who supports souths and arsenal and is full of nothing. :roll:

in that case, for privacy purposes we had better keep poor bunniesman.. er.. i mean possibly non bunniesman's identity a secret..

buny.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

if that's supposed to be me, i'd better practice my man-kissing..

i'm off to brush my teeth.. who wants to give me stubble rash?

Silent Knight

First Grade
Who's that ? is it different kind of rabbit ?

Yep, Different Kind of Rabbit (DKOR) removed all the photos of the supposed Dunniesman because it apparently violated the website conditions. The photo since been put back up.

Also Muzby, that marketing by the SMP is borderline false advertising. Since when has a Rabbletoh player been able to salute the crowd at Historic Homebush?...

-empty-seats-at-ANZ-Stadium-6208379.jpg

There's no crowd there to salute!

It would be more realistic if they took a picture of Issac Luke banging his fists into the turf at Ausgrid while TJS, Pervy and the Vern hold the LOL@50uff$ banner up in the background while the crowd points and laughs.

Last edited:

Ozzy

First Grade
if that's supposed to be me, i'd better practice my man-kissing..

i'm off to brush my teeth.. who wants to give me stubble rash?
If you use your KFC after shave GI will, just make sure its after hes eaten.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I think a campaign like the one below will bring the Rabbletohs faithful to the cause. They were so close last year, close to the promised land of 9th position! 2012...They've Got This!

membershipg.png

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The social media professional helped come up with the membership campaign. What's the odds that there will be at least one photo of a rabbletoh player shirtless?

And at least seventy seven thousand cliches.

AuDragon

Juniors
so... just for another lol@souffs..

and i'm sure you're wondering what does the campaign look like?

"coming soon".. and surely you'd think you'd have your star player on a membership drive, not a man-kissing import..

although.. is the number of the jersey prophetic? will that be their position next year? only time and a lot of lol's will tell..

SSFC_Membership_2011FF98A.jpg

epic!

lol@souffs...
No surprise the crowd picture is black and white. Otherwise they'd have to put a picture of empty stands...

LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No surprise the crowd picture is black and white. Otherwise they'd have to put a picture of empty stands...

LOL@50uff$

Or is it a merging of new and old?

A photo of their newest recruit, in colour, mixed in with a photo of the last time souffs had a crowd over 12,000.. Which was back before they invented colour film..

AuDragon

Juniors
Or is it a merging of new and old?

A photo of their newest recruit, in colour, mixed in with a photo of the last time souffs had a crowd over 12,000.. Which was back before they invented colour film..
Yeah, that's what I meant.
Thanks for putting it in terms even Manl... I mean 50uff$ fans will understand. :lol:

Dude, the rabittohs are just copying my teams initiative, just slightly tweaking it....

The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, uses the number 18 to signify that the fans are part of the team, no player is allowed to wear the number 18 jersey; because this is the fans jersey.

Every week a number 18 jersey is given out to a very loyal fan who has stuck by the club through thick and thin or a fan who really epitomises what it is to be a RL/CBB fan.

But, but, hang on - look what the ordinary guy posted on twitter...

Curious twitterer said:
You actually the infamous "Bunniesman"?

Ordinary guy said:
not that I know of, I am a souths fan, who/what is bunniesman?

Curious twitterer said:
Check LU forums and the Lol@50uff$ thread. They seem pretty sure it's you. Might be back a few pages/ last thread.

Ordinary guy said:
na mate someones idea of a joke, I've never posted on a footy forum

Though I don't believe him when gems like this are posted...

Ordinary guy said:
there is literally nothing as satisfying as popping bubblewrap

It be him. We got this.
10L@50uff$

Last edited:
But, but, hang on - look what the ordinary guy posted on twitter...
Though I don't believe him when gems like this are posted...
It be him. We got this.
10L@50uff$

Well its obviously him;

1. how did he know it was a "footy" forum when the person that asked him the questions never mentioned that, the only way he would know is if he visited the website.

2. As if you wouldn't be pissed off that people have your picture on a forum.

3. "not that I know of, I am a souths fan, who/what is bunnies man?", this post shows he knows exactly what you're talking about because he over answered the question.

Its him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts