What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Well its obviously him;

1. how did he know it was a "footy" forum when the person that asked him the questions never mentioned that, the only way he would know is if he visited the website.

2. As if you wouldn't be pissed off that people have your picture on a forum.

3. "not that I know of, I am a souths fan, who/what is bunnies man?", this post shows he knows exactly what you're talking about because he over answered the question.

Its him.

The person said "LU Forums."

I don't think it matters if it was Bunniesman or not, posting the photo on the pretence that it was Bunniesman was a total cheap shot.

There are at least two forumers which support both Arsenal and the Rabbitohs and when you take into account that most Australians who follow the EPL support eithers Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Man U, it's not that much of a coincidence.

I don't think it matters if it was Bunniesman or not, posting the photo on the pretence that it was Bunniesman was a total cheap shot.

There are at least two forumers which support both Arsenal and the Rabbitohs and when you take into account that most Australians who follow the EPL support eithers Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Man U, it's not that much of a coincidence.

Yeah, I agree with your sentiments... It was slack.

I would be pretty pissed if people I had never met were ridiculing how I looked.

Who found the picture anyways?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

I seem to remember you hopping in and having a lol or too. But that's OK,

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i reckon it's him..

Both accounts use similar verse and prose..

a day or two after that pic was posted on here, he changed his twitter profile pic to be that generic watermelon cat one..

and everytime he's on one of his rants in a thread, i've thrown back to him something he's said on twitter, and he then goes uncharacteristicly quiet..

bartman

Immortal
Well its obviously him;

1. how did he know it was a "footy" forum when the person that asked him the questions never mentioned that, the only way he would know is if he visited the website.
If you type LU Forums in google, you get to this place. So when someone asks a twitter person if they are the person in the lol@50uff$ thread, then he'd type it into google, visit the site and see that it's a footy forum, and respond accordingly.

I don't think you've got him on that count...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
was reading a thread where a souffs fan was giving directions to someone on how to get to ANZ stadium for the grand final..

and i thought to myself - if ANZ stadium is souffs home ground, and it's also where they hold the grand final, wouldn't that give souffs an unfair, homeground advantage if they made the grand final?

but then i remembered...

it's souffs.

we won't have to worry about that dilemma even raising it's head..

i did have to laugh...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
CampRabbitohDetail-e815de86-2396-4dd1-a607-fef8caf8b1c5.jpg

tumblr_lqxl0rUltn1qhhh7ko1_500.jpg

If you type LU Forums in google, you get to this place. So when someone asks a twitter person if they are the person in the lol@50uff$ thread, then he'd type it into google, visit the site and see that it's a footy forum, and respond accordingly.

I don't think you've got him on that count...

But as if he wouldn't be pissed off that his picture is being used here ?

TXF.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In the SG Ball Relay at tonight's Manly/Brisbane game, Souths were leading on the final stretch, got run down, then tripped over the line. Ended up third.

lol@50uff$

juanfarkall

Coach
was reading a thread where a souffs fan was giving directions to someone on how to get to ANZ stadium for the grand final..

and i thought to myself - if ANZ stadium is souffs home ground, and it's also where they hold the grand final, wouldn't that give souffs an unfair, homeground advantage if they made the grand final?

but then i remembered...

it's souffs.

we won't have to worry about that dilemma even raising it's head..

i did have to laugh...

Lucky they had that home ground advantage in the NYC Grand Final last year....

10L@50uff$

Haven't had a good lol@50uff$ for a while, but thought it was important to mention to my brethren that Dunniesman is at it again in the "knights have a billionaire owner" thread.

Apparently, Macguire will win an NRL premiership before Bennett wins his next one.

Also, he is openly wishing for Nathan Tinkler's untimely death.

One word... classy.

Another... scared.

Another three... lol@50uff$.

Status
Not open for further replies.