What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I don't think I've ever needed it as much as today...

LOL@50uff$

Tough break on last nites game mate..

But even though it was a loss, don't lose sight of the fact you were involved in a playoff to see who would be in the grand final..

The closest that souffs fans would get to experiencing that feeling is during the session of paper, scissors, rock to see who gets to steal the tv to watch the grand final...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Haven't had a good lol@50uff$ for a while, but thought it was important to mention to my brethren that Dunniesman is at it again in the "knights have a billionaire owner" thread.

Apparently, Macguire will win an NRL premiership before Bennett wins his next one.
He could be correct here tho.. if maguire has only signed a 2 year contract, he'll be out of souffs by 2014 season and if the souffs curse hasn't got him yet, he may take his next club to a title..

:sarcasm:
v75ncg.jpg

i4pz0w.jpg

LOL@50uff$

Silent Knight

First Grade
oh poor Darrell Lockear looked very sad last night no? very sad no?:cool:

Sad yes, but at least if you asked him what success means, he'd be able to tell you (premierships, Origin series wins etc).

Your joke of a club hasn't known success for the past Big 40 years. Darren Lockyer hasn't lived to see a successful Souffs team :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Locky may have missed out on a grand final, but he still went out a winner, in his last game he kicked a field goal to keep his side in the finals.

Didgi

Kicking a golden point field goal to keep your side in the finals series after playing much of the game with a broken jaw. There's worse ways to go.

The last Souths player to make a similar sort of claim would have to be old John Sattler a good 40 years ago. LOL@50uff$

some11

Referee
When the off season starts we'll have to predict when the first claims of "this year is our year" will come out.

Silent Knight

First Grade
When the off season starts we'll have to predict when the first claims of "this year is our year" will come out.

Too late. This came in today from none other than the Dunniesman...

Edit: I just noticed the poster before my original post said much the same thing I did. That you'd have a go at me for things I didn't say, and ignore his post shows you are obsessed in me AND that you fear Souths. Knights fans seem clearly paranoid. Their billionaire owner and supercoach will be for nothing as we're about to enter Souths next golden era with the last piece of the puzzle in Coach Maguire in place. Newcastle will be relegated to also rans.

From: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=391862

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
A few posts/photos in here have been seen before. Repetitive is not good, just ask souths fans who have repeatedly seen their team fail for 40 years.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The excitement of watching Melbourne fail... er... I mean... the Warriors win actually made me forget to LOL@50uff$.

Thank you to whoever bumped this thread in ordre to remind me.

LOL@50uff$!

Status
Not open for further replies.