What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I read somewhere that souths are aiming for 22000 members this year. And crowds above 7000. And 11th spot on the ladder. And 900000 shots of their players without shirts on.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I wonder whether Rusty would like to know that one of his paid "professionals" wished me and two of my mates to be hit by oncoming traffic because we dared to hold up a banner?

Professional behaviour indeed.

LOL@50uff$.

I'm sure rusty would be interested. The correct and traditional souths way of harming someone is to hit them with a phone or pummel them down the stairs.

A SMP should know these things, bunny hugs and facebook likes are not the only important issue in that field of work.

just wanted to share this delightful banner from 50uff$ last game
2q0opyc.jpg

whoever said..
top 8
done n dusted
eat your words

:lol:
SO CLOSE 50uff$
SO CLOSEEEEEE

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just wanted to share this delightful banner from 50uff$ last game
2q0opyc.jpg

whoever said..
top 8
done n dusted
eat your words

:lol:
SO CLOSE 50uff$
SO CLOSEEEEEE

that must have been an imposter..

souffs fans don't say "done and dusted.." they say "we got this"

Silent Knight

First Grade
whilst the rest of us were enjoying our football in round 1, 2001.....

images

Oh dear, even You Am I got hit by the LOL@50uff$ curse...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Rogers

In September 2003, the band parted ways with its record label BMG, with whom it had been signed in 1998 after BMG acquired rooArt Records.

In 2003 there was an incident between Tim Rogers and Mark Holden in an Adelaide airport terminal. A drunken Rogers taunted Holden with claims that You Am I were told to 'make way' (from their record label) for new Idol winners. Holden gave Rogers the 'look' and fists flew, mostly in Holden's direction. Both parties were reprimanded by airport authorities.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Has Rusty changed his allegiances??

887132-russell-crowe.jpg

nah.. he's just worked out that it's easier to use a hoodie to tell GI what direction he is travelling in, and what he is bringing him back for lunch..

2008-07-31-01-burgen_bread_01.jpg

SaraSassypants

Juniors
if you're a young singer trying to make a name for yourself, you could do worse than affiliate yourself with souffs..

Rabbitohs_1294492349.jpg

i mean, think of the opportunities..

rusty will give you free merchandise..

default.jpg

and get to play in front of a massive crowd at a rabbitohs home game..

video_140.png

australian idol eat your heart out..

Actually Hayley is currently touring Hong Kong and is doing quite well for herself

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Actually Hayley is currently touring Hong Kong and is doing quite well for herself

I see. She'd have to go that far to shake off the association? Perhaps internet links to her LOL@50uFF$ ways are blocked there?

I would like to point out that bunnies are particularly loved in China.

Baked, stir fried, steamed etc...

Ron's_Mate

Bench
souffs have announced their 2012 memberships.. ('epic', as i believe our resident SMP commented..)

interesting to note their "member charter" (special comments by me)

members-commitment.jpg

In order for our staff to provide you with the best service possible we must ensure their safety and happiness and we therefore ask our Members and fans to make a commitment to us;
  • We will support our team with dignity and pride <it's dignity, luanne!>
  • We will not cause the Football Club embarrassment with inappropriate comments or behaviours <better hope they don't come on here and read anything by bunniesman then>
  • We will celebrate wins unitedly <and infrequently>
  • We will commiserate losses without blame <nothing like sharing a bottle of metho to take the pain away>
  • We will ensure our dealings with representatives of the Rabbitohs are professional and non threatening <nothing says "professional" like offering virtual bunny hugs... and what about the souffs representative who whished for 3 people to get hit by a bus?>
  • We will not react in an abusive or confrontational manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse, towards SSFC staff, players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others <bugger.. so no more souffs fans in this thread then?>
  • We will help Rabbitohs staff by offering solutions to problems that we encounter <damn. i bought two hamburgers when i only needed one.. maybe you can give this to greg for me?>
  • We will not present problems to the Rabbitohs that we can do nothing to change <hi rabbitohs, i have nothing planned for next september. are you able to entertain me with football in that period?>
  • We will accept the explanations that we are given by Rabbitohs staff and put matters in writing if they are not to your satisfaction <so in otherwords, if you don't like their explanation, tough luck.. i don't know of any rabbitoh fan who can actually write?>
  • We will not display banners with obscene or inappropriate messages <dead v anyone???>

Bloody hell, 50uff$ fans must be a rough lot if the club has to lay down the law to them like this.
Or is it just a certain entitled SMP who enjoys lecturing others & correcting them on the errors of their ways?

LUL@50uff$ bro

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Bloody hell, 50uff$ fans must be a rough lot if the club has to lay down the law to them like this.
Or is it just a certain entitled SMP who enjoys lecturing others & correcting them on the errors of their ways?

LUL@50uff$ bro

I think you may be overstating the SMP's role at the rabbletohs. Bunny hugs, strange and obsolete twitter #tags, Facebook likes, collecting photos of topless players, threatening vehicular violence on others and defending overweight centres are her main duties. Reggie Rabbitt does the rest.

After much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that...

Souths will compete for the Premiership next year.

Just kidding. Lol@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.