What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
issacluke_wideweb__470x290,0.jpg

dogslife

Coach
After much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that...

Souths will compete for the Premiership next year.

Just kidding. Lol@50uff$

I can't make that conclusion. I will only go so far as to say Souths will compete, no wait scratch that, Souths will participate in the Charity Shield (their grand final) and be thoroughly pumped. That is all. LOL@50uff$ be with you

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Actually Hayley is currently touring Hong Kong and is doing quite well for herself

'touring' hong kong?

it's not exactly a massive country.. i'm sure she could knock it over in one gig.. maybe two at best..

and i do love it when someone can't make the big time in their home country, so they head overseas to an obscure country to try make a name..

and i should know..

i'm huge in the czech republic..

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'd like to give the young lass some advice on her music career. Drop the souths songs and she could be the next Rebecca Black.

Cliffhanger

Coach
souffs have announced their 2012 memberships.. ('epic', as i believe our resident SMP commented..)

interesting to note their "member charter" (special comments by me)

members-commitment.jpg

In order for our staff to provide you with the best service possible we must ensure their safety and happiness and we therefore ask our Members and fans to make a commitment to us;
  • We will support our team with dignity and pride <it's dignity, luanne!>
  • We will not cause the Football Club embarrassment with inappropriate comments or behaviours <better hope they don't come on here and read anything by bunniesman then>
  • We will celebrate wins unitedly <and infrequently>
  • We will commiserate losses without blame <nothing like sharing a bottle of metho to take the pain away>
  • We will ensure our dealings with representatives of the Rabbitohs are professional and non threatening <nothing says "professional" like offering virtual bunny hugs... and what about the souffs representative who whished for 3 people to get hit by a bus?>
  • We will not react in an abusive or confrontational manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse, towards SSFC staff, players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others <bugger.. so no more souffs fans in this thread then?>
  • We will help Rabbitohs staff by offering solutions to problems that we encounter <damn. i bought two hamburgers when i only needed one.. maybe you can give this to greg for me?>
  • We will not present problems to the Rabbitohs that we can do nothing to change <hi rabbitohs, i have nothing planned for next september. are you able to entertain me with football in that period?>
  • We will accept the explanations that we are given by Rabbitohs staff and put matters in writing if they are not to your satisfaction <so in otherwords, if you don't like their explanation, tough luck.. i don't know of any rabbitoh fan who can actually write?>
  • We will not display banners with obscene or inappropriate messages <dead v anyone???>
:lol:

Haha they treat their members like children.

I'd like to give the young lass some advice on her music career. Drop the souths songs and she could be the next Rebecca Black.

Quite the opposite, I think Rebecca Black could take on the SSFC 'brand'.

I can just hear it now:

" It's Mad Monday, Monday, gotta get down on Mad Monday,
Everybody's looking forward to the off-season..."

juro

Bench
It seems apparent that Souffs have a borderline obsession with feral species that have a detrimental impact on native ecosystems. First the Rabbit, now the Cane Toad.
Let's not forget the latest introduced species to Australia, the English Burgess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts