What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
A quick lol@souffs makes me feel much better.

The fact that they are a joke to all and sundry is even more hilarious.

souffs fans,
today was the grand final I hope your not too upset at having to watch 2 teams that aren't your own compete for the premiership but surely you must be used to it by now.

LOL@50UFF$

Ron's_Mate

Bench
rkomfq.jpg

A special Grand Final day LOL@50uff$ from April 2011.

Tom Shines

First Grade
So I turn 23 tomorrow, it's starting to disturb how quickly these years seem to pass by. But as I sit and reflect on my life, evaluating my progress thus far I can't help but giggle to myself when it hits me that while I have taste both success and failure over those 23 years 50uff$ have enjoyed nothing apart from mediocrity, empty promises, chokes and failure, after failure, after failure.

Lol@50uff$

Oh I almost forgot, welcome Gong Panther, the latest genius to come in here to defend 50uff Sydney while being either oblivious to the fact he is helping the thread continue to thrive, or being so desperate to build up a reputations as defender of the week.

Happy birthday kid.

Oh, and LOL@50uff$.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Even today's Grand Final relay was a lol@50uff$ moment. Only 1 of the 5 required passes at each end was caught cleanly.

ceagle

Bench
2007 "Storm" Inglis

Greg_Inglis.png.aspx

2011 "Souffs" Inglis

rkomfq.jpg

Proof that going to 50uff$ just doesn't ruin your playing career, but your appearance as well.

AuDragon

Juniors
I've been laughing my head off at the other LOL@50uff$ thread...
And despite so many stats proving the contrary, 2012 is gonna be their year, and Reynolds is gonna be the man.

"They got this!"

LOL@50uff$

Ozzy

First Grade
2007 "Storm" Inglis

Greg_Inglis.png.aspx

2011 "Souffs" Inglis

rkomfq.jpg

Proof that going to 50uff$ just doesn't ruin your playing career, but your appearance as well.
The biggest difference IMO is GI Storm - Smiles, GI 50uff$ - Frowns. 50uff$ - taking away the joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts