What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
Greg_Inglis.png.aspx
:? Is Inglis wearing ear rings???

Ozzy

First Grade
it's a fact..

russell_crowe_movie_poster.jpg

4427041.jpg
In all fairness Muz, Rusty is reaching 50 (that number again) soon and I think he is having a certain test being done in pic #2. I think that is the sleeve of the LOL@50uff$ doctor visible in the frame (at least I hope it is).

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Have had possibly the worst fortnight of my life that peaked today with 4 bombshells after each other, have not had a single thing go right at work and am stuck in a sh!thole town working on a project 16 hrs away from my family.

LOL@50uff$

Feel a little bit better now. still have a job, still have my own pair of shoes and still have teeth. All things that are optional in redfern

juro

Bench
Did Star City have to go through an expensive rebranding exercise this year to distance themselves from the Rabbitohs?

one more subtle adjustment...

71956125.png

I see changes that are needed to some of the article headers too.

"How to win The Golden Slipper" becomes "How to win The Charity Shield".

"The Fremantle Dockers - All At Sea" becomes "GI's speed boat - All At Sea".

"Boxing's Glory Days" becomes "South's Glory Days" (this would be a black and white piece, of course.

"Drinks with Craig Moore" becomes "Drinks and a lash at the pokies with Chris Sandow".

"Jason Day, Masters Longshot" becomes "50uff$, Top 10 longshots".

Stair Masters, Our Most Unlikely World Champions" becomes "50uff$, Our Most Unlikely NRL Premiers" (a comedy piece of course, as 50uff$ and premiers are mentioned in the same sentence.

I'm not good with the graphics, but anyone who would like to have a lash at making it up does so with my full blessing! I'll even sign over copyright if necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.