What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambretta

First Grade
Does anyone else remember what last happened in 1971 ?

Perhaps that is the reason for the LOLs

L0L@5(c)uff$

Well for a start they didn't call it 1971, they called it MCMLXXI so we need to refer to it in the proper manner

66 people were killed in Ibrox in Glasgow - this was in the days before seats in stadiums and handrails were yet to be invented.

The Baltimore Colts (a team that no longer even plays in Baltimore) won the Superbowl. This was their last success for a long, long time and after years and years and years of being shit - they moved to another town. Hint f**king hint Souths.

Idi Amin takes over in Uganda. A Souths fan through and through was Idi, this claim is backed up by the fact he was stark raving mad and smelled.

Evil Kinevil broke a World Record by jumping 19 cars. Rumours that he trained for this event by being placed in Redfern and trying to get out are yet to be substantiated.

Great Britain ended restrictions on Gold ownership. South Sydney fans headed off to a library to find out what gold was. Then realised they couldnt read.

more to come.......

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The hype is pumping. The hyperbole is thumping. Souths fans are jumping.

Their players are prepared to get needled at half time!

Yes. Its the Charity Shield. Souffs GF.

Can you feel it?

It could be Souffs year!

Silent Knight

First Grade
220px-Can-You-Feel-It-The-Jacksons.jpg

These guys sure can...

blues_brothers_jake_blues_sees_the_light-360x317.png

Sloth.jpg

eurotrip-scream-wtf.gif

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wasn't it great to see the rabbitohs players so excited to be running out onto the field again for their big start in 2012..

crop_450x500_GYI0058151003.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
"oh no. Just been flogged again and now we have to listen to one of Rusty's stories."

actually i was seeing it more as their response to running onto the field before the game..

"oh no, here we go again for another season"

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
actually i was seeing it more as their response to running onto the field before the game..

Why would they run out with bottles of gatorade muzzlemouth. GI running out with a bucket of KFC and a 2L
Coke I can understand, but gatorade?

Silent Knight

First Grade

I saw it more as the end of the game and Issac Luke goes...

"Oh no...GI and Richo have already hit the buffet. There won't be any left for the rest of us"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts