What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Welcome to the LOL@50uff$ community Pistol Pete. I have no doubt you will be the first of many newcomers that will join our movement in 2012 because we're expecting Souffs to deliver extra special fail this year.

And don't worry about AG. He's the forum psychopath :badgrin: but completely harmless nonetheless. He can't even get the better of Cliffhanger.

big country

Juniors
To be honest every year in the last 40 has been a great year for lolling@5(c)ouffs. Even when the unwashed masses were greatly excited in 1989 they were bundled in straight sets. 1971 seems such a long time ago doesn't it. Whitlam hadn't even been elected yet, let alone dismissed, Joel Garner hadn't made his test debut.

I have just been wiki-ing and I see that the great Matthew Hayden was born that year. There is a strange irony that the king of batting against zimbabwe and bangladesh was born in the same year that the team who won the bulk of their 20 comps by beating the likes of Newtown, Glebe, Annandale, University, Cumberland, Newcastle Mk 1 et al last tasted the Moet in September.

Pistol Pete - I heard you have a strong propensity to go off early while doing some fast action, self administered rectal shoom shumming, no?:cool:

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I have been known to go off early. I am a married man these days but in my excitable youth I was known to go off after she said yes to a vodka and cranberry (before cab rides, whose house and the rest was sorted). Very much like a football side that proclaims themselves to have `the best forward pack in history' after beating Newtown in a January trial. Still, at least only myself, mates and the lady in question lolled at my expense, rather than a whole nation and half of NZ as is the case with 5(c)ouff$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
But its so cool.

I'm not the Establishment type. I wouldn't know.

I do know a good LOL@5(c)uFF$ when I see one though!

Example: coal train resistance training.

wallpaper_rayman_raving_rabbids_tv_party_03.jpg

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Ozzy

First Grade
Pistol Pete - I heard you have a strong propensity to go off early while doing some fast action, self administered rectal shoom shumming, no?:cool:
Poor little country, wishing to do to Pete what actually happened to him and his team, no?:cool:

I have been known to go off early. I am a married man these days but in my excitable youth I was known to go off after she said yes to a vodka and cranberry (before cab rides, whose house and the rest was sorted). Very much like a football side that proclaims themselves to have `the best forward pack in history' after beating Newtown in a January trial. Still, at least only myself, mates and the lady in question lolled at my expense, rather than a whole nation and half of NZ as is the case with 5(c)ouff$

:lol::lol:

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
There is confusion on the streets of Redfern and Homebush this afternoon. It seems the 5(c)ouff$ fans are unable to comprehend why Manly got to play Leeds and why the Warrington game at Redfern oval wasn't billed as the WCC.

As an aside, imagine if the impossible happened and lol@5(c)ouff$ won a comp and had a (real) WCC game in England. You would hope Jetstar or the like charter a plane for their fans so as not to inflict it on the rest of the travelling public. Imagine some poor family or traveller sat next to a Lol@5(c)ouff$ fan for 26 hours to London. Fresh passport, free alcohol (distilled), first time out of `straya'.

Luckily there is more chance of Alan Joyce setting up house with Delta Goodrem than there is of the lol's winning a comp

juanfarkall

Coach
speaking of matt king... i wonder how long he'll stick around in the top grade for?

the efforts i've seen in the trials have been laughable at best, hardly 'captain' material..

which begs two questions:

1. if king gets dropped, do souffs elect another captain, or do they move back to the risky & lowly number of only 4 captains?
  2. if a player with 6 years NRL experience, state of origin and country honours can't make the grade in the NRL after only a few years in the superleague, how will a coach with no NRL experience and only superleague experience cope?
so far it's 0 from 3 for maguire against NRL teams... actually 0 from 4 if you count last year's WCC...

I reckon there's a fair chance that Matt King will be this year's "orford".
On what he has shown so far the mob who play out of Homeless Stadium would have been better off bringing through a young kid and saving the money for a half or 5/8th or maybe even picking up Orford....

L0L@5(c)uff$

BunniesMan

Immortal
There is confusion on the streets of Redfern and Homebush this afternoon. It seems the 5(c)ouff$ fans are unable to comprehend why Manly got to play Leeds and why the Warrington game at Redfern oval wasn't billed as the WCC.

As an aside, imagine if the impossible happened and lol@5(c)ouff$ won a comp and had a (real) WCC game in England. You would hope Jetstar or the like charter a plane for their fans so as not to inflict it on the rest of the travelling public. Imagine some poor family or traveller sat next to a Lol@5(c)ouff$ fan for 26 hours to London. Fresh passport, free alcohol (distilled), first time out of `straya'.

Luckily there is more chance of Alan Joyce setting up house with Delta Goodrem than there is of the lol's winning a comp
According to my girlfriend, Delta f**ks a Jonas brother...Joycey would be a step up.

snoozer

Bench
According to my girlfriend, Delta f**ks a Jonas brother...Joycey would be a step up.
you talk to your own hand?!

and it talks back?!

back on topic,

when are you going to do your fantastic sig predictions pete?

you're an integral part of the lol@5(c)uff$ community - don't let us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts