What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rabbitohs.jpg

Isn't that that Hagrid guy or some shit?

Dazraider

Juniors
Get use to it souths as this week play the cheats and i'm sure the storm will have that guy in the pic more pissed.

firechild

First Grade
I had to get this out there, I had a little lol@5(c)uff$ moment on my way to work this morning. I pulled up behind a car this morning, the owner was one of the 50uff$ sticker brigade and I looked down to see the number plate of LOL-74something. I LOLed.

betcats

Referee
I actually let out a little cheer for the Roosters on monday night when Mini scored that try, i honestly thought i would never do that in my life, i guess when lol@50uffs is involved anything is possible.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
yeah my old man was wondering why i was laughing so hard, tried to explain it but i don't think he quite got it

Kiki

First Grade
knowing the boys i felt very sorry for them. but that fan's reaction was pretty priceless.

firechild

First Grade
No need to feel sorry for them. They knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed with 5(c)uff$.

Silent Knight

First Grade
knowing the boys i felt very sorry for them. but that fan's reaction was pretty priceless.

Hey Kiki! You might want to consider the proposal Muzby and I put forward to you last week...

goosie!

you've changed your tune!

welcome to having a lol@souffs.. feels bloody good doesn't it?

now all we need is the SMP to do the same...

hell, i'll put it out there - i'll not come into this thread for a month if she'll have a lol@souffs in here...

I'll join Muzby on that promise. Ozzy, AG and Senses can hold the fort while we're gone.

Give us one big LOL@5(c)uff$ and we'll be gone for a month! Or at least I will, I wouldn't trust the word of Muzzlemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.