What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Blonde

Juniors
:iwstupid:

Mate, I can't even remember who you said I was being/supposed to be/was going to be etc etc, but yeah, okay it is if it makes you happy, You're in the hands of lawyers

Last edited:

StormHi

Juniors
No the Biggest LOL was that the Roosters Won with Mortimer in their side.... Now that is Comedy GOLD

What a F*ucktard you are. Taylor was relegated to the pleb side when he was at the inbreds, which is why Souffs picked him up for peanuts you genius. I couldn't think you were any more of an inbred c@ck sucker after that statement but you go on to say Burgess has tanked.... After the best forward performance anyone has seen since Gallen's in origin.

We lost in the last 3 minutes, after being up 8 points you merkin- It's on a F#ckin platter for you yet you come up with that crap.

Muzby & silent fart have invested most of their lives to the cause, They shouldn't have to put up with your bullshit.
Are you gonna bark all day little doggie , or are you gonna bite? Do you really think I would dignify your moronic dribble with a response? LOL at you. As for lawyers I think you might need to consider employing a full time one carrying on as you do. It must suck knowing you are as pathetic as you are. I feel for you being a loser as a way of life. Burgess had a blinder no doubt. But saying that is as obvious as a boner in a pair of speedos.

Last edited:

Tom Shines

First Grade
Topical LOLs:

AnZ-hUkCQAA5Qbv.png

Silent Knight

First Grade
Muzby & silent fart have invested most of their lives to the cause, They shouldn't have to put up with your bullshit.

Yes because I was born just over a year ago and jumped straight out of my crib onto a computer to start having a LOL@5(c)uff$

Baby I was born to LOL@5(c)uff$ (Bruce Springsteen voice).

Ozzy

First Grade
What a F*ucktard you are. Taylor was relegated to the pleb side when he was at the inbreds, which is why Souffs picked him up for peanuts you genius. I couldn't think you were any more of an inbred c@ck sucker after that statement but you go on to say Burgess has tanked.... After the best forward performance anyone has seen since Gallen's in origin.

We lost in the last 3 minutes, after being up 8 points you merkin- It's on a F#ckin platter for you yet you come up with that crap.

Hey, what about me!!!! This is discrimination I tells ya. This is in the hands of those lawyer type people.

Status
Not open for further replies.