What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Hold the fort? Isn't this a little more developed now?

Quite frankly, I'd like to see gyspy have another epic LOL@5(c)uFF$.

It will be the opening act for whenever muzby gets here. The longer we wait the harder we'll LOL@5(c)uFF$...

Silent Knight

First Grade
Hold the fort? Isn't this a little more developed now?

Quite frankly, I'd like to see gyspy have another epic LOL@5(c)uFF$.

It will be the opening act for whenever muzby gets here. The longer we wait the harder we'll LOL@5(c)uFF$...

I concur. Anthony Minichiello delivered us a whole new legion of LOL@5(c)uff$ contributors. I can just sit back and laugh now.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I thought he'd never justify his existence after SOO 3 last year.

I take it all back. The man has a sense of timing and showmanship, the likes of which I can only hope to live long enough to see again.

Minichello watching the replay of his try with his wife

545667-anthony-minichiello-terry-biviano.jpg

they are both having a big lol@5(c)uff$

TheDalek079

Bench
it would have been awesome if the post match interview went like this:

commentator: so GI, it must be a pretty bad feeling after that loss.
Inglis: sure is. it's like lining up at Maccas, getting to the front and finding out they're out of McNuggets. At least I can still get some KFC. See ya!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
it would have been awesome if the post match interview went like this:

commentator: so GI, it must be a pretty bad feeling after that loss.
Inglis: sure is. it's like lining up at Maccas, getting to the front and finding out they're out of McNuggets. At least I can still get some KFC. See ya!

Just reminded me of the origin promo last year, can't remember which game. 'It's tricky" was being played and it showed smith, JT, locky etc doing tricks with the ball in their hands (spinning it on their fingers etc) then the pass goes onto Coal train who grabs it with both hands and stares at and i could have sworn he was going to eat it

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just reminded me of the origin promo last year, can't remember which game. 'It's tricky" was being played and it showed smith, JT, locky etc doing tricks with the ball in their hands (spinning it on their fingers etc) then the pass goes onto Coal train who grabs it with both hands and stares at and i could have sworn he was going to eat it

You mean this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWGMS16LgsA

I think the biggest reason for LOL at SOUFFS is that for all the money they have spent for five or six years they haven't achieved a thing. Let's consider that. Inglis, Asotasi, Burgess, Taylor and Crocker. All five were top shelf players and all have tanked since they went to Souths. All forwards bar GI. Their recruitment is about the glamour minus the thought. Taylor will leave. If he doesn't his career will stall.

Mr Saab

Referee
I used to go to Souffs games in 2002/3/4 and it was always funny to watch some of the Souffs fans cry when they lost.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Signing blokes that "were" rep stars at one stage and somehow hoping they would find that form again just to have that "former NSW/Aus/NZ <whatever position" gloss on the announcements

Crocker
Hegarty
Fletcher
Wesser
King

Surely somebody saw the Souffs skank in the red & green leotard that said RABBITHO????

She was being a mess on the train and it was on the screen a few times. It has to have popped up on the live coverage.

Mr Blonde

Juniors
I think the biggest reason for LOL at SOUFFS is that for all the money they have spent for five or six years they haven't achieved a thing. Let's consider that. Inglis, Asotasi, Burgess, Taylor and Crocker. All five were top shelf players and all have tanked since they went to Souths. All forwards bar GI. Their recruitment is about the glamour minus the thought. Taylor will leave. If he doesn't his career will stall.

What a F*ucktard you are. Taylor was relegated to the pleb side when he was at the inbreds, which is why Souffs picked him up for peanuts you genius. I couldn't think you were any more of an inbred c@ck sucker after that statement but you go on to say Burgess has tanked.... After the best forward performance anyone has seen since Gallen's in origin.

We lost in the last 3 minutes, after being up 8 points you merkin- It's on a F#ckin platter for you yet you come up with that crap.

Muzby & silent fart have invested most of their lives to the cause, They shouldn't have to put up with your bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts