What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juanfarkall

Coach
Worth examining the selection criteria and providing detailed responses

Selection Criteria
  • Experience using Final Cut Express or Final Cut Pro

bobbitt.jpg

images

juanfarkall

Coach
Worth examining the selection criteria and providing detailed responses

Selection Criteria
  • Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred

image_5344_3.jpg

This course is designed to teach fitness professionals and training enthusiasts the fundamental concepts behind kettlebell training. There is particular emphasis on safety and technical principles behind kettlebell lifting as this is fundamentally what goes wrong most of the time. We address this in this course via simple steps with accompanied photos to ensure the exercise is fully grasped.

We do not exceed a ration of 7 participants per instructor as this allows for greater development and overall gains in learning the fundamental concepts behind kettlebell training.

What you will learn and gain:
  • 7 CEC's
  • 16 fundamental kettlebell exercises and variations
  • Basic anatomy and breathing techniques as applied to kettlebell training specifically
  • Learning the safety principles behind kettlebell lifting
  • Applying specific programming principles for beginners to advanced clients / athletes
  • History and background information to kettlebells
  • How to make kettlebell training enjoyable, safe and integrative to clients/athletes needs
  • How to properly instruct clients via step by step sequences and getting them proficient in the fundamental movement patterns
What to expect:

The course is largely practical in nature with theoretical concepts covered. It is a challenging course that runs over a complete day and a theoretical and practical examination at the end. There is plenty of role playing and opportunity to learn key maneuvers at a steady pace.

What you get:
  • Comprehensive 82 page manual with photos of each exercise
  • 2 x wrist / sweat bands
  • Kettlebell basics DVD
  • Certificate of completion
  • Level 1 AIK Kettlebell Instructor course listing on our website
  • Special membership program offer
  • 7 CEC's

Murf

Juniors
I can only assume that most of the forum was taking a sabbatical to have quiet reflection on all the good times spent laughing at the bunnies.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I LOL'd so much at 50uff$ this year that i was starting to get stomach pains. the doctor said I should give it a rest over the hols as 2012 is likely to bring even greater LOLs.

Still, I suppose a tiny lol@50uff$ won't hurt.

Titanic

First Grade
Yo, ho ho and a bottle of Bundy, a little LOL@50uff$ will keep me going 'til Sund'y.

Last edited:

Hanscholo

Bench
This list sums it up for me:

PIGGINS, George
CURRY, Frank
MCCARTHY, Robert
SHINE, Ken
MARTIN, Steve
COLEMAN, Craig
LANGMACK, Pau
KITINAS, Arthur
MCRAE, Shaun
TAYLOR, Jason
LANG, John

They have had 30 years of caretaker coaches.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
it's NYE... Happy lol@souffs 2012 everyone.. may you have a great night, and may your midnight snog not be ben ross or luke burgess..

May 2012 bring you everything you wish for, and may you achieve success in your new years resolution..

Apart from souffs and their supporters.. You are better off backing yourselves to win the $31m lotto tonight than even bothering to think of a winning season in '12.

juanfarkall

Coach
Ladies, Gents and 50uff$fans we are currently experiencing 50uff$ glory days, the heady part of each year where the Homebush Phonies remain undefeated, the sort of run which prompts the homeless, bereft and rentboys to mumble "We got dis" and then launch into a drunken rant about having the greatest forward pack in the known universe and now the most successful UK coach since Shaun Macrae

I commend you all to L0L@50uff$ as we enter a new era of 50uff$ mediocrity

AuDragon

Juniors
Oh yeah, looks like we have entered 2012 with the right foot. Can't wait to see Taylor make Sutton his b!tch...

May we all have many hearty LOL@50uff$ in this new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.