What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KKW

Juniors
images

images

images

Thats fekn very LOL@5(c)uff$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
the regulars of the lol@souths thread have many similarities with these freaks.

Trolling is just the sign of a pathetic miserable indvidiual.

Tackling the big issues

Some signs of miserable individuals:

The Titanic was not actually steam powered as many believe - it ran under sail. Here's a modern version of the mainsail:

KenwoodRabbitohsSLAM_800.jpg

Here's a sign that Mathew is in for a lousy yet memorable 30th:
155337_172999589386322_133193393366942_534160_4014451_n.jpg

Here's a sign that Isaac Lukes' team mates have realised the error of his ways and the easiest solution is to start wearing protective gear at training:

image.aspx

But to make up for all this, here are 3 signs that gave joy, hope and a good old LOL@5(c)uFF$ to millions:

images

some11

Referee
We should start our own LOL@5(c)uff$ membership drive. You could include in each membership pack:
  • LOL@5(c)uff$ t-shirt
  • LOL@5(c)uff$ footy banner
  • Toothbrush
  • Bottle of methylated spirits
  • Book of Foods
  • A copy of LOL@5(c)uff$ Greatest Hits (including bonus Christmas pack)
  • Centrelink Directory
  • Historic Homebush Commemorative Poster, autographed by the Redfern 4
  • Bucket of KFC
  • Wooden Spoon

And a copy of Rusty's membership guidelines DVD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFruWxzcYpo&skipcontrinter=1

Silent Knight

First Grade
Goldenrod is just upset by the fact that nobody buys into his delusion that the joke of the league can be considered the pride of the league. The ironic thing is we wouldn't necessarily be here if he didn't arrive at LU some time ago and immediately started shooting his gob off by saying "blah blah blah best forward pack in the NRL, blah blah blah we're going to win the premiership now we've signed Inglis, blah blah blah we're going to start a dynasty now we've recruited the next NRL supercoach, blah blah blah I'm going to pump lil' brother on the weekend".

His ongoing delusion and sheer idiocy is one of the ruling factors as to why the LOL@5(c)uff$ movement will continue to LOL@5(c)uff$ for a very, very long time. More banners at games, new contributors in this thread (such as the recently arrived Pistol Pete, good to have you on board mate) and new material to ensure we can enjoy a good LOL@5(c)uff$ throughout the full length of the 2012 season and beyond.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i have full confidence that souffs will not only make the 8 this year, but they'll break their duck and win the whole comp, leaving all other teams in their wake.

Ozzy

First Grade
Goldenrod is just upset by the fact that nobody buys into his delusion that the joke of the league can be considered the pride of the league. The ironic thing is we wouldn't necessarily be here if he didn't arrive at LU some time ago and immediately started shooting his gob off by saying "blah blah blah best forward pack in the NRL, blah blah blah we're going to win the premiership now we've signed Inglis, blah blah blah we're going to start a dynasty now we've recruited the next NRL supercoach, blah blah blah I'm going to pump lil' brother on the weekend".

His ongoing delusion and sheer idiocy is one of the ruling factors as to why the LOL@5(c)uff$ movement will continue to LOL@5(c)uff$ for a very, very long time. More banners at games, new contributors in this thread (such as the recently arrived Pistol Pete, good to have you on board mate) and new material to ensure we can enjoy a good LOL@5(c)uff$ throughout the full length of the 2012 season and beyond.
:? I thought that was his weekly ritual since his lil' sister rejected him.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
The NRL should adopt the world 7s policy and have a Plate final for the top 8 of the bottom 8. 5(c)ouff$ would get a home final in week 1 and maybe a `grand final' against the Titans, Sharks or some other lowly team de jour. The winner of this could then play off against Batley or Dewsbury for the World Club Challenge.

On second thoughts this could interrupt 5(c)ouff$'s preparations for their annual February grand final.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Ironic that 5(c)ouff$ are mentioned about marinas. In the days when souffs won comps, playing the world club challenge usually meant 3 months on the water, until of course all maritime transport was sequested by the government to get the troops to Gallipoli and/or the Western Front

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Obsessively mocking souths with thousands of posts over a period of many months is funny to every reasonable person and is a sad indictment on the rabbletohs and bunniesman.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

i reckon it needs more exposure, can you imagine watching sunrise and seeing LOL@5(c)uff$ in the window behind them? Perhaps a skywriter over a game at homebush?

KKW

Juniors
Lol@5(c)uff$. Haven't had a go at the new style yet. I think I like it.

I like it too. When did it go from lol@souffs to LOL@5(c)uff$ ? The new version looks more effective.

Ps I haven't had so much of a LOL@5(c)uff$ since they shut down ozleague and from when I got banned from that sonic star forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.