What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ah souffs...

they go into a match as favourites, against a team who has lost the following from their starting pack:

- 3 x australian reps
- 1 x nz rep
- 1 x NSW origin rep
- 1 x inbred who is taking a 5 week holiday

essentially 5 of those 6 players would command a starting position at any other club..

they were replaced by a pack where only 2 of the starting pack had played together before last year...

and they still can't win in 80 minutes of football..

lol@souffs....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2 x lol@souffs from a recent forum 7's game...

Spreading the truth

The reflections of two South Sydney missionaries and their trek through Bondi Beach.

*Ding dong*

*The sound of footsteps behind the door before the rattling of a chain and the door sliding open*

‘Hi there miss! My names brother John, and this is brother Fred. Can we have a minute of your time?’

The old lady at the door spies the two young men suspiciously, aware of their red and green jersey and the ‘Book of Grudges’ in their hands.

‘Are you two… Mormons?’ the lady asked, part curious and part fearful.

‘No ma’am, we’re members of ‘The Church of South Sydney and the Latter Day Fans’, and if you’d just open me up to Chapter 2, verse 4 of the Book of Grudges, you’ll seen that Greg Inglis is the Messiah for –’

*The woman slams the door shut and you can hear the chaining of the door as well as what appears to be the cocking of a shot gun*

‘Well, that’s how it rolls sometimes John,’ Fred soothed as they walked back down the pathway to the street. ‘You didn’t do anything wrong, she was just… well, she wasn’t going to listen to the truth. Sometimes these non-believers know there’s a Messiah; they just don’t want to believe that Greg Inglis is he.’

‘Are they always so rude?’ John asked, somewhat shaken by the encounter.

‘Not always. Some of them quite politely say no and close the door.’

Fred stopped and sat down at a bench, opening a can of coke.

‘Let’s have a break here, John.’

John sat down, a worried expression still on his face.

‘Hey, Fred, can I ask you a question?’

‘Sure, John.’

‘Do you ever have doubts?’

There was a small pause after the question was asked.

‘Doubts? As in, do I doubt Greg Inglis is the Messiah?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Well, that’s a good question John. I mean, I have had some doubts when I was a young fan. There have been many days that I’ve wondered ‘When will the Messiah return?’ But, when we signed Greg, all my fears evaporated. Now, well… we wait until the judgement. When Greg will judge the faithful and the non faithful as he holds up the statue of power.’

‘The what?’

‘The other fans call it the ‘premiership trophy’. They say it has two guys called Norm and Arthur on it, but the revelation of Greg Inglis has shown us the truth of the matter. It is really the carvings of Russell Crowe and Shane Richardson embracing at Greg’s birth.’

‘Ah yes, the ‘Immaculate Interception’, when Greg was borne against the run of play.’

John seemed more certain of things now.

‘C’mon, let’s try the next house.’

The two of them approached, and rang the doorbell. A young man opened the door.

‘G’day.’

‘Hi there sir! My names brother John, and this is brother Fred. Can we have a minute of your time?’

‘You sure can! Would you like to come in?’ The man was friendly and open, before opening the door and letting the two men in.

‘Thank you.’

‘Tea, or coffee?’ The man asked.’

‘Ah, tea, thanks,’ John replied.

‘Coffee, good sir,’ Fred replied.

The man took them into his kitchen and sat them down at the table, before turning to prepare the drinks. John turned around and gave two thumbs up to Fred. Yet, to his horror, Fred had the pale look of fear all over his face.

‘Uh, err, do you have a bathroom, sir?’ Fred asked.

‘Yes mate, just over there,’ the man replied as he pointed down the hall.

‘C’mon, John, follow me,’ called Fred.

John, unaware of what had spooked Fred, followed him to the bathroom.

When they entered, Fred was visibly shaking and had opened the Book of Grudges to the page on St George.

‘What’s wrong, Fred?’

‘J-J-J-John, do you know who that is?’

‘No Fred, who?’

Fred showed the page to John, and on it sat the face of the man who’d let them into the house. The words ‘Anti-Fan’ sat underneath.

‘Who is it?’ John asked, suddenly fearful.

‘The man who stands as the arch nemesis of South Sydney fans. He began the lol@50uff$ movement.’

‘Who?’

Suddenly, a violent roar was heard outside, and the edge of an axe pierced the door. Again and again the axed pounded whilst Fred and John screamed in fear. Finally, the man’s face poked through the door, and with an evil grin, he spoke.

‘Here’s muzby!’

The Contract

Paul Gallen lay in bed, listening to his phone. He was in the middle of contract negotiations and his career was up in the air. Because of this, he’d had trouble sleeping. He was tired and didn’t want to answer, but he decided he shouldn’t let it ring out, so he picked it up.

It was his agent. “Paul, I’ve got bad news & I’ve got good news. Which did you want first?”

“Give me the bad first.” He grumbled into the phone.

“The Sharks have rejected the offer I’ve put forward for you. They’ve cut you loose.”

Gallen was stunned. This was his club, his life, his whole career to date. Now gone.

“So what’s the good news?”

“I’ve got you a contract with the Rabbitohs” said his agent.

“What the hell did you do that for??” Shouted Gallen.

“A contract is a contract”, said his agent.

Gallen had heard about the ‘Souffs Curse’, where successful representative players who joined the club watched their careers fade away to nothing. Where blokes had played out their entire careers without ever venturing onto the field during a finals campaign. Where the coach yells at the players instead of coaching them.

But he knew this was his only choice. Without this contract, his rugby league career was over. So he begrudgingly accepted.

When he arrived for the first day of training, he felt like he’d walked onto the set of a comedy movie. He saw blokes sitting there eating KFC, others trying to pass a football, but failing dismally, and a few more players running around in circles making “whoop whoop whoop” noises. He saw once proud representative players looking like mere shadows of themselves.

Despite this, he was determined to hold his head high and not let the Souffs Curse affect him. He trained extra at home and made sure he continued to keep his fitness and skills up.

However something changed on his first game day. The first time he pulled on the famed cardinal and myrtle jersey, he felt a bit dizzy. He tried picking up a football and dropped it. When he went to pick it up again, he fumbled it and sent it flying in the wrong direction.

He dismissed this incident and went to put on his football boots. After 10 minutes of trying he realised he was trying to put his shoes on the wrong feet.

Then it was the turn for the Rabbitohs to run out for the game. He ran out to a series of boos, although he noticed they were from his own fans. He saw the lol@souffs banners littered throughout the crowd. The reality hit home for him.

He was playing for South Sydney. He hung his head in shame.

The whistle sounded for kick off, and the ball came towards him. Gallen went to catch it and knocked it on. When in defence following the resulting scrum, he missed two tackles in a row.

The ‘Souffs Curse’ was taking effect.

He pulled himself off the pitch and headed to the bench. Then he heard a group of fans yelling at him. Calling him a joke. Calling him a disgrace to the jersey. Then they threw beer all over him.

The dampness of the beer hit him and he jolted.

Jolted awake.

It wasn’t beer he was coated in. It was something else. Gallen had just woken up from a nightmare. He was safe in his own bed in Cronulla, the only thing covering him was his own sweat. He wasn’t a victim of the Souffs Curse, he was fine to continue being the super player he was used to being. He just needed the Sharks to extend his contract.

The phone rang. Gallen lay in bed, listening to it. After the nightmare he had just been through, he was really tired and didn’t want to answer, but he picked it up.

It was his agent. “Paul, I’ve got bad news & I’ve got even worse news. Which did you want first?”

“Give me the bad first.” He muttered, suddenly feeling like it was Groundhog Day.

“The Sharks have rejected the offer I’ve put forward for you. They’ve cut you loose.”

Despite having a similar occurrence in his dream, Gallen was stunned. This was his club, his life, his whole career to date. Now gone.

“So what’s the even worse news?” Gallen asked, butterflies filling his stomach.

“Souths said no too. Your career is over.” Replied his agent.

Gallen smiled.

the dude

Juniors
2 x lol@souffs from a recent forum 7's game...

iwkoqt.gif

juanfarkall

Coach
Shame you're such a spineless maggot... I waited until 1:45pm for your no show. I wonder if you'll show at ANZ in round 20 with your posse of Dead V skirts in tow. I strongly doubt it.

It seems you failed again, juanf**kingcoward.

LOL@DEAD V

Sure you did Nemmiewinks.
Only a fool like you would have missed my posts in this thread over the past few days saying that I would be at Kogarah and Saints Leagues club on game day.
Pretty sure that you claimed you would be at Kogarah as well but apparently you preferred to spend at least 30 minutes cruising a carpark at South Maroubra looking to hook up with a man with a dick.
Almost as funny as you waiting until 10:46am on matchday to send me a PM requesting a hookup at 1:15pm the same day in a secluded carpark.

As I do not live in Sydney, it is unlikely that I will be at the match at Homeless Stadium. I only go there to see finals matches.
When was the last time you were able to see the red and green hoops go around in a finals match there ?
Have you ever seen it ?

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Nemmiewinks

BTW, did you manage to find some dick at the car park ?

Hope for your sake that you are better at cruising than you are with reading and comprehension.

Cee 7

Juniors
Spotted Galeforce out at the game yesterday getting his Lol@StainMerge on

Attachments

• galeforce.jpg
    galeforce.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 34

Stagger Lee

Bench
Sure you did Nemmiewinks.
Only a fool like you would have missed my posts in this thread over the past few days saying that I would be at Kogarah and Saints Leagues club on game day.
Pretty sure that you claimed you would be at Kogarah as well but apparently you preferred to spend at least 30 minutes cruising a carpark at South Maroubra looking to hook up with a man with a dick.
Almost as funny as you waiting until 10:46am on matchday to send me a PM requesting a hookup at 1:15pm the same day in a secluded carpark.

:lol: The laughs are on nemywinks again. Offers to meet someone at Appin pub when he know he will be backed up by his biker mates -and failed to mention that in his first post.
Then he demands people PM him when they can't and then fails to show up to at the Taj when someone gives him plenty of notice AND is within a few moments walk to see his South's team play.

What a tosser :lol:

This is great fun, please nemmywinks keep the vitriol going

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Nemiwinks.

Hanging around carparks in Maroubra looking to make a name for himself.. Hang on...

LOL@5(c)uFF$....

Maroubra....

Nemiwinks must be...

933692-john-sutton-south-sydney.jpg

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Nemiwinks and other idiots like him don't seem to realise they are the fuel that keeps the LOL@5(c)uff$ movement rolling along smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.