What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
It's curious how many Souffs fans post here bragging about how they are rolloing in money. Nemmie with his "shitloads of dosh", Little 40 cruising to the Establishment in his Beemer, BunnIesboy with his Mosman mummy and daddy buying him a flat in the Eastern suburbs. Could be a bit of fibbing going on?
Gee, 3. That's alot.

Big Tim

First Grade
That Souths fan behind the sign should have started a fight with those people holding the sign in the carpark. One souths fan probably could take 3 lol@souths idiots.

Fighting is the answer to everything in Redf.... Homebush.

That quick flash to a bunch of geniuss holding up a sign would only have appeared on tv for a second or two. It was a case of blink & you'd miss it. The fact that one of the jerk circle had to go to the trouble of capturing it to post on here only confirms my opinion that you are the only people who are aware of it.

National coverage for $0 outlay.

Good value IMO

lol@5(c)uff$

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
Yep, no one was watching a prime time game that decided the finals fate of two teams in Rd 26 of the National Rugby League.....

How did that game go again??
That's right, people were watching the GAME, not a couple of spastics in the crowd. I believe Newcastle won that game, do your research next time.

Big Tim

First Grade
That's right, people were watching the GAME, not a couple of spastics in the crowd. I believe Newcastle won that game, do your research next time.

Your right mate, my bad.

I look away from the screen every time they show crowd reactions, just to make sure I dont miss any of the GAME.

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
Your right mate, my bad.

I look away from the screen every time they show crowd reactions, just to make sure I dont miss any of the GAME.
Again, one more time for the dummies, it would have appeared on tv for a second or two, who noticed, or even knew what the hell it meant except the circle?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
So Nemmiewinks has gone to the bench for a breather and Ridiculous Rabbit has been subbed on in his place. Regular as clockwork, another one pops out of the hole.

Big Tim

First Grade
Again, one more time for the dummies,

Mate, I am one person, so technically it would be for the "dummy"

it would have appeared on tv for a second or two, who noticed,

I notice all kinds of banners on TV. Saints, Manly and Dogs all have pretty good ones. This one hit the mark with people all over the place.

or even knew what the hell it meant except the circle?

lol@50uff$ needs explaining to you??

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
LOL@5(c)uff$

Looks like in the the last two days i have spent bush bashing instead of at my desk i have missed alot.

Funnily enough i managed to catch a rabbit that jumped out of its hole during the clearing with the dozer which is now in the bottom of the fridge for the superintendant to cook up for lunch today. Had a bit of a LOL, and on a side note fauna catching is good fun to do for a few days.

BunniesMan

Immortal
SOUTH Sydney's bandwagon collected an unlikely passenger last Sunday, when we spotted former Wallabies prop Matt Dunning draped in a myrtle and cardinal scarf.

But Dunning wasn't on the hill at Kogarah celebrating his team's thrilling golden point win.

He was across town doing laps of Brookvale Oval's corporate area, much to the bewilderment of Sea Eagles and Roosters fans.
Yep that's how our people do it. We go into your house while wearing the cardinal and myrtle, we go into Manlys house and we wear our colours.

We takin over Sydney.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nrl-season/story-e6frexnr-1226366145369?reg=1

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Matt Dunning is as much an embarrasment to Australian sport as 50uff$, he fits right in.

LOL@5(c)uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts