What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
Sure you did Nemmiewinks.
Only a fool like you would have missed my posts in this thread over the past few days saying that I would be at Kogarah and Saints Leagues club on game day.
Pretty sure that you claimed you would be at Kogarah as well but apparently you preferred to spend at least 30 minutes cruising a carpark at South Maroubra looking to hook up with a man with a dick.
Almost as funny as you waiting until 10:46am on matchday to send me a PM requesting a hookup at 1:15pm the same day in a secluded carpark.

As I do not live in Sydney, it is unlikely that I will be at the match at Homeless Stadium. I only go there to see finals matches.
When was the last time you were able to see the red and green hoops go around in a finals match there ?
Have you ever seen it ?

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Nemmiewinks

BTW, did you manage to find some dick at the car park ?

Hope for your sake that you are better at cruising than you are with reading and comprehension.
Surprisingly, unlike youself slug f**ker, I'd rather spend my time making a shitload of dosh than hold
my breath waiting to read every f**king gutless post by the "The Daily Worm", aka juanf**kingcoward.

Are you feeling intimidated juanf**kingcoward??.... I don't recall having made a specific threat against you, as suggested by your PM to me.
However, I'm not surprised that a spineless slug like you would find any excuse to not show.

Incidentally, I did watch my team spank your gutless failtards on their home soil yet again and enjoyed giving plenty to their moronic fans on the way out.

But I refuse to contribute any of my hard earned to that derelict, stench and disease filled hole in the wall ghetto of a gay bar you call "the Taj", that serves
watered-down piss in disounted mini-jugs to hordes of spineless cum-gurgling drag queens who regularly dine on their own vomit.

The way your team of Dead V spastics are going I guess you won't be visiting Sydney to see them at ANZ for many years to come then.

Enjoy life in your worm farm, juanf**kingcoward.

LOL@juanf**kingcoward
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL@DEADV

Last edited:

snoozer

Bench
But I refuse to contribute any of my hard earned to that derelict, stench and disease filled hole in the wall ghetto of a gay bar you call "the Taj", that serves
watered-down piss in disounted mini-jugs to hordes of spineless cum-gurgling drag queens who regularly dine on their own vomit.
this would get votes in the sharks forum.

juanfarkall

Coach
Surprisingly, unlike youself slug f**ker, I'd rather spend my time making a shitload of dosh than hold
my breath waiting to read every f**king gutless post by the "The Daily Worm", aka juanf**kingcoward.

You make a "shitload of dosh" ???
How many namesare you claiming welfare under ?

Are you feeling intimidated juanf**kingcoward??.... I don't recall having made a specific threat against you, as suggested by your PM to me.
However, I'm not surprised that a spineless slug like you would find any excuse to not show.

Why would I feel intimidated by a pissant like you ?

Do you really expect me to meet up with you in a strange place at less than 3 hours notice despite me having told you many, many times where I would be on the day ?

Incidentally, I did watch my team spank your gutless failtards on their home soil yet again and enjoyed giving plenty to their moronic fans on the way out.

I guess when success is as rare as it is for the team which is owned by Blackcourt and plays at Homeless Stadium, you can probably claim a 1 point win in golden point as a spanking, although I tend to think that your use of the term "spanking" is more of a reference to what you like to do in carparks when you hook up with people who have dicks.

Fair chance that the Saints fans who had the misfortune of being downwind of you on Sunday were more concerned with your odour than the dribble oozing over your bottom lip.

Is it hard work not getting caught by Centrelink for welfare fraud ?

Rather amusing that someone who cruises carparks looking for dick would refer to anyplace as a "gay bar".

The way your team of Dead V spastics are going I guess you won't be visiting Sydney to see them at ANZ for many years to come then.

Not so sure about that Widdle Nemmiewinks, in fact it is likely that my club has played more finals matches at Homebush in the past 2 years than your mob has ever played there.

Will your mob finally make an appearance there in a match that matters this year ?

Enjoy life in your worm farm, juanf**kingcoward.

Not anywhere near as much as you enjoy cruising for male company Nemmiewinks.

LOL@juanf**kingcoward
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL@DEADV

LOL @ wannabe bikers who loiter in carparks to try and get some dick action.

juanfarkall

Coach
Awwww.
Widdle Nemmiewinks is blocking PM's again.
Seems that he does not want to talk to me because I wouldn't be a part of his "stranger with dick in carpark" fantasy.
Perhaps his ability to block PM's is the only time in his life that he has any control or influence that does not involve people laughing at him.
And even then.......

LOL@Nemmiewinks
LOL@5(c)uff$

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'd rather spend my time making a shitload of dosh
It's curious how many Souffs fans post here bragging about how they are rolloing in money. Nemmie with his "shitloads of dosh", Little 40 cruising to the Establishment in his Beemer, BunnIesboy with his Mosman mummy and daddy buying him a flat in the Eastern suburbs. Could be a bit of fibbing going on?

my2centsworth

Juniors
It's curious how many Souffs fans post here bragging about how they are rolloing in money. Nemmie with his "shitloads of dosh", Little 40 cruising to the Establishment in his Beemer, BunnIesboy with his Mosman mummy and daddy buying him a flat in the Eastern suburbs. Could be a bit of fibbing going on?

Not really....Most of the Souths supporters I know are winners. Maybe you could get a loan off Ron or he might be able to help you jag a chick.

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
That or your team has been so pathetic that thousands of people from all walks of life feel the need to laugh at your club on a public forum.
:oops:
I think you are referring to the same 50 or so farkwits with no lives that post over and over again on this thread. Sorry to crush your little fantasy, but you do realise that the vast majority of league fans throughout Australia & other parts of the world have no idea who or what a "scuffs" is. So you & your 49 mates continue the jerking, but please don't delude yourselves.....

Big Tim

First Grade
I think you are referring to the same 50 or so farkwits with no lives that post over and over again on this thread. Sorry to crush your little fantasy, but you do realise that the vast majority of league fans throughout Australia & other parts of the world have no idea who or what a "scuffs" is. So you & your 49 mates continue the jerking, but please don't delude yourselves.....

13zd44h.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
That Souths fan behind the sign should have started a fight with those people holding the sign in the carpark. One souths fan probably could take 3 lol@souths idiots.

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
That quick flash to a bunch of geniuss holding up a sign would only have appeared on tv for a second or two. It was a case of blink & you'd miss it. The fact that one of the jerk circle had to go to the trouble of capturing it to post on here only confirms my opinion that you are the only people who are aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts