What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
I don't live in the shire, and don't know anyone in the shire... So where did I suggest that I had friends there?

Sorry, that was too polite for you.

Nemiwink version: Where da f**k did I say that you dumb f**k cutie?

I was going to ask if you were jealous that we had a trophy that was more recent than anything than you had, but then I realised you've had a few wooden spoons sitting in yours...

It's ok, I'm sure Uncle Rusty will bring you the premiership trophy from 2008 eventually...
Seems your eyes are failing as badly as your hearing... I didn't say you lived in the shire Einstein and I'm sure you don't know anyone from there either... hence the "invisible friends" reference.
Who the f**k would want to know a frail brained fool like you.

Btw... just reminding you that we've won 20 premierships whilst you've achieved nothing since Captain Cook's landing
and it won't be long before your electricty gets cut off and porch light goes out for good.

LMFAO... you can't even claim a more recent trophy because Souths beat the Sardines 3 years later in the 1983 AMCO Cup, you failtard.

P.S Seems we owned your team again in round 9 too... as per usual.

lol@frailbrain
lol@sardines

gypsy

Bench
Seems your eyes are failing as badly as your hearing... I didn't say you lived in the shire Einstein and I'm sure you don't know anyone from there either... hence the "invisible friends" reference.

Btw... just reminding you that we've won 20 premierships whilst you've achieved nothing since Captain Cook's landing
and it won't be long before your electricty gets cut off and porch light goes out for good.

LMFAO... you can't even claim a more recent trophy because Souths beat the Sardines 3 years later in the 1983 AMCO Cup, you failtard.

lol@frailbrain
lol@sardines

So how many titles in your lifetime Nemiwanks? 0?
The 20 premierships tag is irrelevant and certainly nothing to brag about if you haven't seen a single minute of it.
All Souffs fans have witnessed in the last 40 years is failure, no? :cool:

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Nemiwanks

Nemesis

Bench
So how many titles in your lifetime Nemiwanks? 0?
The 20 premierships tag is irrelevant and certainly nothing to brag about if you haven't seen a single minute of it.
All Souffs fans have witnessed in the last 40 years is failure, no? :cool:

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Nemiwanks
Ah the old chestnut "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound", argument.

Our 20 premiership trophies are just as relevant as your 1 and probably more so as you had to merge with another club to get yours.
I'm afraid the official premiership record books currently read:
South Sydney Rabbitohs - 20
St George Illawarra Dragons -1

and I'll have my money on Souths winning their 21st before St Gillawarra win their 2nd.

Btw how'd your shoplifting expedition go?

lol@stevienicks
lol@DeadV

Jason Maher

Immortal

lol@frailbrain
lol@sardines

The funniest thing is how highly you value winning a slanging match on the internet. I suppose it's the only thing that brings a modicum of meaning to your otherwise pointless existence.

juanfarkall

Coach
Ah the old chestnut "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound", argument.

Our 20 premiership trophies are just as relevant as your 1 and probably more so as you had to merge with another club to get yours.
I'm afraid the official premiership record books currently read:
South Sydney Rabbitohs - 20
St George Illawarra Dragons -1

and I'll have my money on Souths winning their 21st before St Gillawarra win their 2nd.

Btw how'd your shoplifting expedition go?

lol@stevienicks
lol@DeadV

As relevant as the fact that seasons 2000 and 2001 were Souff$ most successful seasons in living memory

LOL@5(c)uff$

LOL@Nemmiebitch (the tough guy who trawls car parks in search of dick)

Nemesis

Bench
The funniest thing is how highly you value winning a slanging match on the internet. I suppose it's the only thing that brings a modicum of meaning to your otherwise pointless existence.
So your life is the most pointless now that you've entered the slanging match, f**ktard.

lol@DeadV

Nemesis

Bench
As relevant as the fact that seasons 2000 and 2001 were Souff$ most successful seasons in living memory

LOL@5(c)uff$

LOL@Nemmiebitch (the tough guy who trawls car parks in search of dick)
or the fact that end of the 1998 season was the failed St George club's most successful in living memory... RIP

lol@DeadV
lol@juanf**kingmaggot (whose pea sized gonads are only marginally larger than his maggot sized brain)

juanfarkall

Coach
or the fact that end of the 1998 season was the failed St George club's most successful in living memory... RIP

lol@DeadV
lol@juanf**kingmaggot (whose pea sized gonads are only marginally larger than his maggot sized brain)

If you say so Nemmie, it would appear that STD's are affecting your memory... or is that caused by substance abuse ?

BTW any joy finding some dick at the car park ?
Perhaps with all the dosh you claim to make you could buy yourself some company.

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Nemmiebitch (the toughest PMer in all the land)

Nemesis

Bench
If you say so Nemmie, it would appear that STD's are affecting your memory... or is that caused by substance abuse ?

BTW any joy finding some dick at the car park ?
Perhaps with all the dosh you claim to make you could buy yourself some company.

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Nemmiebitch (the toughest PMer in all the land)
As evidenced by your no-show, clearly the Bra's too intimidating for nonad bitch-tits like you, juanf**kingmaggot.

You're an insignificant, failtard, oxygen thief who rightly belongs in that state north of the Tweed with all the other inbreds with pea-sized gonads.

lol@DeadV
lol@juanf**kingmaggot (aka "No-show Nonads")

juanfarkall

Coach
As evidenced by your no-show, clearly the Bra's too intimidating for nonad bitch-tits like you, juanf**kingmaggot.

You're an insignificant, failtard, oxygen thief who rightly belongs in that state north of the Tweed with all the other inbreds with pea-sized gonads.

lol@DeadV

Oh Nemmie, you were told many times where I would be yet chose to challenge me at a few hours notice by PM. I suppose in hind sight it was unfair of me to invite you to the Leagues Club as your lack of personal hygiene and footwear would have prevented you from gaining entry.

BTW...are you still blocking PM's ?

maybe you are having better luck scoring dick at Appin ?

LOL@5(c)uff$

LOL@Nemmiebitch (the toughest biker at Mardi Gras)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

lol@DeadV

You go girl! Re-arrange his DNA!

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Frailty

First Grade

lol@DeadV

tumblr_m4wzjjCUkE1rr838po1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts