What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutty1986

Immortal
tumblr_m4wzjjCUkE1rr838po1_500.jpg

:lol: Lost my sh*t when I saw that

lol@5(u)uff$ are hypocrites

PETER HOLMES A COURT: I doesn't feel right for me, it doesn't feel right for Russel, it doesn't feel right for our football club.

ROY MASTERS, SPORTS JOUNALIST: Well, I think Peter Holmes a Court genuinely believed as one of the co owners of the Rabbitohs that poker machines were heinous and that the club could exist without the resources from poker machines.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3401591.htm

they dont like pokies

but yet their major sponsor is The Star

which has thousands of pokies

home-jersey.jpg

juanfarkall

Coach
lol@5(u)uff$ are hypocrites

PETER HOLMES A COURT: I doesn't feel right for me, it doesn't feel right for Russel, it doesn't feel right for our football club.

ROY MASTERS, SPORTS JOUNALIST: Well, I think Peter Holmes a Court genuinely believed as one of the co owners of the Rabbitohs that poker machines were heinous and that the club could exist without the resources from poker machines.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3401591.htm

they dont like pokies

but yet their major sponsor is The Star

which has thousands of pokies

home-jersey.jpg

They also have Nemmiewink's favorite place on the front of the jersey.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am pissed off.

I saw Souffs blow a try tonight, would have swung the game... did not laugh.

Actually gasped!

Confused!

juanfarkall

Coach
Wonder if the touchie who did not signal the forward passes which led to a crucial Gelding try will use LOL@5(c)uff$ as an excuse when Harrigant and Roper review his performance

gypsy

Bench
Can somebody pleasing be letting me knows who won the big clash in Brisbane tonight?
Would have been a powerful performance from coletrane, no? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.