What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Tim

First Grade
I bet you built it all by yourself too, Tim Tam.

hovel.jpg

Nah mate, I dont have the same skills as you. I cant make a cardboard box home.

I, instead, purchased a small 2 bedroom town house for my wife and I to live in. Its not the biggest dwelling in Western Sydney but I am happy with it.

I dont think I could have afforded a house in South Sydney's amazing Homebush area.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Alas even the brightest minds are wrong on occasion Nemwusuisisis.

However, there is no escaping the fact that Farrell, Everingham, King and Merritt are close to the worst 3/4 in the comp. Add in the laziest FB in the game and you get yet another season of failure

Take care lil fella

LOL.

It's really upsetting to us that we have to put up with having 'the laziest FB in the game'.

If only we could lay claim to Darius Boyd, the man with the whopping ZERO tries this season.

I'll just have to accept the fact we're stuck with the guy that made almost 200 metres from fullback for QLD in the biggest Origin game in history last week. Sigh.

bottle

Coach
I see that the arse sucking teat clown with the defective DNA is still providing the LOls. Little changes. Will be fun to see him run away and hide again after the next defeat, and then disappear for months on end after the inevitable end of season crash and burn.

Funny stuff indeed. The Appin pub has a lot to answer for.

Nemesis

Bench
I see that the arse sucking teat clown with the defective DNA is still providing the LOls. Little changes. Will be fun to see him run away and hide again after the next defeat, and then disappear for months on end after the inevitable end of season crash and burn.

Funny stuff indeed. The Appin pub has a lot to answer for.
Your parents have a lot to answer for, inbred.

TheDalek079

Bench
LOL.

It's really upsetting to us that we have to put up with having 'the laziest FB in the game'.

If only we could lay claim to Darius Boyd, the man with the whopping ZERO tries this season.

I'll just have to accept the fact we're stuck with the guy that made almost 200 metres from fullback for QLD in the biggest Origin game in history last week. Sigh.

who would you consider to be souffs' greatest ever fullback? in his 30 odd test matches, how many tries did he score? ZERO!! Yet you laugh at other fullbacks who score zero tries.

By the way, Darius has a third of the amount of tests that Clive played, yet has scored 7 more tries.

lol@souffs!

gypsy

Bench
lol, I can look forward to a 21st premiership, whilst you have nothing but another flogging by Souths in 2 weeks time to look forward to stevie...

Melbourne $3.75
Manly $5.00
Bulldogs $6.00
Brisbane $8.00
Souths $8.00
Warriors $13.00
Wests Tigers $13.00
Cronulla $17.00
North Qld $17.00
St George-Ill $67.00
Canberra $101.00
Gold Coast $151.00
Newcastle $201.00
Sydney Roosters $201.00
Penrith $501.00
Parramatta $1,001.00

LOL@DEAD V
LOL@BOGANCASTLE
LOL@STEVIENICKS

So basically from these tab prices, there's a 1 in 8 chance we won't have a LOL@50uff$ at season's end?

I like those odds!! :cool:

Cee 7

Juniors
who would you consider to be souffs' greatest ever fullback? in his 30 odd test matches, how many tries did he score? ZERO!! Yet you laugh at other fullbacks who score zero tries.

By the way, Darius has a third of the amount of tests that Clive played, yet has scored 7 more tries.

lol@souffs!

Fullbacks in Churchill's era played a different role to the modern day fullback they set up tries and did a lot of general play kicking. Churchill was known to run 50-60 metres and throw a crisp long ball to his winger open to score.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
So basically from these tab prices, there's a 1 in 8 chance we won't have a LOL@50uff$ at season's end?

I like those odds!! :cool:

Thankfully, there's only a 1 in 67 chance that we won't be lolling @ the Dragons.

I like those odds more!

AnfieldIron

Juniors

lol@souffs!

I don't know what Clive Churchill playing rugby league decades ago has to do with GI vs Boyd today?

I just find it hilarious the lengths that you guys will go to try to find a stick to beat us with. GI is having an absolutely brilliant season at fullback, and Joker still tries to say that he is somehow a liability.

It was all the funnier when his fullback is having a diabolical year and hasn't managed to score even a single try.

alien

Referee
However, there is no escaping the fact that Farrell, Everingham, King and Merritt are close to the worst 3/4 in the comp. Add in the laziest FB in the game and you get yet another season of failure

everingham and merrit are good.
king doesnt even seem to play alot of the time because of injury
farrell is sometimes good but is inconsistant
inglis is a very good fullback and souths are a much better team with him at the back

their 3/4 cant be that bad considering souths have scored the 4th most points in the comp.
inglis cant be that lazy since he has the second most line breaks in the comp

Tiger5150

Bench
everingham and merrit are good.
king doesnt even seem to play alot of the time because of injury
farrell is sometimes good but is inconsistant
inglis is a very good fullback and souths are a much better team with him at the back

their 3/4 cant be that bad considering souths have scored the 4th most points in the comp.
inglis cant be that lazy since he has the second most line breaks in the comp

Is this the same Alien that used to be a Tigers supporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts