What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
You do realise you keep feeding this Nemisis
Orly.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
Well stop being so precious and get a f**king job, frailbrain.

Precious? I'm not precious at all...

I love your presence here. It really adds to my amusement to my otherwise boring day at work.

If you insulting me keeps you in here providing me with laughs, you're more than welcome. You just keep embarrassing yourself.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Considering you predicted a bogancastle noughts win yesterday, I think we all know who's kidding, J.Wank

LOL@BOGANCASTLE

Alas even the brightest minds are wrong on occasion Nemwusuisisis.

However, there is no escaping the fact that Farrell, Everingham, King and Merritt are close to the worst 3/4 in the comp. Add in the laziest FB in the game and you get yet another season of failure

Take care lil fella

Nemesis

Bench
Precious? I'm not precious at all...

I love your presence here. It really adds to my amusement to my otherwise boring day at work.

If you insulting me keeps you in here providing me with laughs, you're more than welcome. You just keep embarrassing yourself.
It's hard to imagine what more I could add whilst you're amusing yourself on the can "at work", frailbrain.... btw are you and cletus sitting in adjoining cubicles sharing family pics?

Nemesis

Bench
Alas even the brightest minds are wrong on occasion Nemwusuisisis.

However, there is no escaping the fact that Farrell, Everingham, King and Merritt are close to the worst 3/4 in the comp. Add in the laziest FB in the game and you get yet another season of failure

Take care lil fella
So why were YOU wrong then, J.Wank?... btw your speech impediment is getting worse.

gronkathon

First Grade
I guess you find it difficult typing one-handed on your pre-paid whilst having your morning bog and jerking off to family pics, cletus.

Whilst I don't go in for that caper I am sure you have enough sage like advice on all of those issues.

I understand, being a Seffs fan, that incest and abuse in public rest rooms has likely played a big part in your life.

Maybe some counselling?

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
I can't speak for Frailty but I can state I don't go in for men cruising for DNA samples in Marourbra and Appin car parks.

I know this is hard for you to understand but your life isn't normal, the things the guy at the day care centre did to you are not normal.

The done must be workling through your system. Time to go back to your disabled toilet and put up the Out Of Order sign so you can get some rest after a long, hard morning of being a mongoloid

Nemesis

Bench
I can't speak for Frailty but I can state I don't go in for men cruising for DNA samples in Marourbra and Appin car parks.

I know this is hard for you to understand but your life isn't normal, the things the guy at the day care centre did to you are not normal.

The done must be workling through your system. Time to go back to your disabled toilet and put up the Out Of Order sign so you can get some rest after a long, hard morning of being a mongoloid
lol... I guess it wouldn't seem normal to a toothless bogan like you cletus, who sits on the can jerking off to family pics.... and teaching your sordid techniques to the guy at your day care centre.

Things are really getting strange in here when Jason, Jubillee, Fire, Deano and Ronnie are some of my favourite posters. WTF all Stain supporters. Come on lads, come to the dark side, you know deep down your really like little brother.

Frailty

First Grade
Things are really getting strange in here when Jason, Jubillee, Fire, Deano and Ronnie are some of my favourite posters. WTF all Stain supporters. Come on lads, come to the dark side, you know deep down your really like little brother.

Dark side? They are already there!!!!

As for nemiwinks - :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
So I decided I would venture out of my new home in Western Sydney, and head South to Historic Homebush yesterday. Was a 5 minute drive.

Anyway, once I got to the ground I was amazed at the amount of history the place seemed to have, you could just tell many a 5(c)uff$ victory had taken place on this special turf.

Was a truly amazing experience I shared with the dozen other people that bothered to turn up.

lol@5(c)uff$
lol@pre-recorded fan participation chants

Nemesis

Bench
What year are you in Nemiwinks? 3? 4? 5? How many times have you repeated?
what asylum did you escape from cretin? Oh wait.... I see that your 13.2K posts is testament to your severe mental geniusation and justifies your permanent incarceration and ongoing pathetic existence.

Nemesis

Bench
So I decided I would venture out of my new home in Western Sydney, and head South to Historic Homebush yesterday. Was a 5 minute drive.

Anyway, once I got to the ground I was amazed at the amount of history the place seemed to have, you could just tell many a 5(c)uff$ victory had taken place on this special turf.

Was a truly amazing experience I shared with the dozen other people that bothered to turn up.

lol@5(c)uff$
lol@pre-recorded fan participation chants
I bet you built it all by yourself too, Tim Tam.

hovel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts