What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
I'm guessing a lobotomy or some similar procedure caused the change of heart?

i wasnt happy with the way the club was being run. it was mostly because of the way how the club is treating the magpies side of the joint venture, including the nsw cup situation. i know some people disagree with me and thats fine

alien

Referee
I cant even fathom how that happens?

how what happens? i have explained enough times why i dont support that club anymore. what do you mean i dont know what happened in 1909? if you are talking about the boycott situation then yes i do know

alien

Referee
juanfarkall, what is your gripe with me? is it just because i said inglis is a very good player, and it just happens that he plays for a team that you hate? if it's because of my avatar, well that's just frank from the donnie darko movie

alien

Referee
Just when things were looking up for poor old LOL@5(c)uFF$....

Along comes alien...

what is that supposed to mean? i was just telling things how they are, giving credit where its due. perhaps u should worry about your own team who isnt in the top 8 at the moment..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
what is that supposed to mean? i was just telling things how they are, giving credit where its due. perhaps u should worry about your own team who isnt in the top 8 at the moment..

Yeah, you're right. I should throw my toys out of the cot because things aren't perfect for me, walk away and pick another team to support.

Pass.
Meh. So we're not in the 8. Like that's supposed to be a new experience to come to terms with! Ha!
And LOL@5(c)uFF$!

alien

Referee
Yeah, you're right. I should throw my toys out of the cot because things aren't perfect for me, walk away and pick another team to support.

Pass.
Meh. So we're not in the 8. Like that's supposed to be a new experience to come to terms with! Ha!
And LOL@5(c)uFF$!

saying i stopped supporting the wests tigers because "things werent perfect for me" is underestimating what that corrupt and abomination of a club has done. i never said that i supported another team

BunniesMan

Immortal

juanfarkall

Coach
Status
Not open for further replies.