What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
That'd put me about 6 rungs up the intelligence ladder from you...
Nah... I reckon it'd put you at about this level, Mahersturbator...

Klaus_the_Goldfish.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You do realise that holding a mirror up to you dickbrains entails posting considerably more than each individual dickbrain, don't you dickbrain?

You could be the bigger man and walk away, but.... those carparks aren't going to patrol themselves you know!

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Nemesis

Bench
You could be the bigger man and walk away, but.... those carparks aren't going to patrol themselves you know!

LOL@5(c)uFF$!
I'll leave you to collect the syringes in the carparks at Campbelltown, senseless&dumbcutie. I'm sure you'll need them.

LOL@TIGPIES "The Pride of Campbelltown"

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Thanks Nemithith. I'll be sure to save you a few after I'm done helping the community by removing infectious hazards.

Get in the bag!

And thanks for recognising the fine club that Wests Tigers are. I'm not overly concerned if others love or hate us, but I'm flattered....

Nemesis

Bench
Thanks Nemithith. I'll be sure to save you a few after I'm done helping the community by removing infectious hazards.

Get in the bag!

And thanks for recognising the fine club that Wests Tigers are. I'm not overly concerned if others love or hate us, but I'm flattered....
Already done, senseless&dumbcutie...

435189_cat_in_bag_1.jpg

Btw, your selfless contribution to these tribute threads in recognition of "The Pride of the League" is also appreciated.

snoozer

Bench
more overnight madness from nemi - makes getting up for work something to look forward to.

maybe if the appin pub carpark had mood lighting he wouldn't be in here entertaining us?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Did I say I didn't like it dickwad? Seriously, if you're so annoyed by what I post, f**kstick, why bother reading and posting in it?

Did I say I was concerned by it, fine sir?

Honestly, if you become so upset at what I post, you carpark connoisseur, why bother having someone read it to you and reply on your behalf?:sarcasm:

Nemesis

Bench
more overnight madness from nemi - makes getting up for work something to look forward to.

maybe if the appin pub carpark had mood lighting he wouldn't be in here entertaining us?
Welcome back loozer... you must be exhausted after 12 hours of jerking off to multiple re-runs of the 1st episode of "The Shire".
So do you think Mitch and Gabby should get back together, or will you and Mitch finally make it together?

lol@sardines

Fire

First Grade
I've had a quick flick through the other LOL@5(o)uff$! threads, and they were much better. Even the Souths fans were jumping in on the fun and having a laugh with their fellow footy fans. This thread is just a joke by an attention seeking nuffy. Can the Mods change the title so this nemewinks fellow doesn't think the world revolves around him.

Nemesis

Bench
Did I say I was concerned by it, fine sir?

Honestly, if you become so upset at what I post, you carpark connoisseur, why bother having someone read it to you and reply on your behalf?
Interesting that you quote a reply I made to the Mahersturbator as if it were made to you, senseless&dumbcutie...

Congrats, how long have you two been sleeping together?

Status
Not open for further replies.