What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
Nemecyst may be the insult queen but he's got a long way to go before he reaches Sir Rusty's level:

'Rabbitohs co-owner Russell Crowe added to the rivalry between the clubs when he tweeted last night: ''Where are all the big mouth Eastern Suburbs pluck faces now then? Rabbit got your beak?'' '

That's some hard hitting stuff.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...s-crowe-tweets-and-taunts-20120717-228j0.html
He didn't want to further harm the goosters fragile mental state, in case he was accused of being the catalyst to their mass suicide.

Nemesis

Bench
I've had a quick flick through the other LOL@5(o)uff$! threads, and they were much better. Even the Souths fans were jumping in on the fun and having a laugh with their fellow footy fans. This thread is just a joke by an attention seeking nuffy. Can the Mods change the title so this nemewinks fellow doesn't think the world revolves around him.
Can the mods please give backfire the love he craves.

lol@backfire
lol@DeadV

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Do you hang out at The Taj Bath House, gonnie knob?

lol@DeadV

Have you ever spoken to a girl that didn't call the cops or run off screaming?

Thats why I ask about big country and the babes at Establishment. He's a cool dude. Into super models and dildos.

Seeing as you're a dildo, you guys could hang out.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The difference between Souffs and other teams:

In 1989, Souffs won the Minor Premiership, only to disappear out the back door in the finals with losses to Balmain and Canberra. As a result of this disappointment, Souffs lost their shit and won the wooden spoon the following year, somehow managing to suck more than the Gold Coast Seagulls.

In 2009, St. George-Illawarra won the Minor Premiership, only to disappear out the back door in the finals with losses to the Hayne Train and Brisbane. As a result of this disappointment, the Saints came back the following year with extra motivation and again won the Minor Premiership, going on to win all 3 finals matches and take out the Premiership (brushing aside the chooks in the Grand Final).

There are 2 other teams in recent memory to suffer the same humiliating fate: Cronulla in 1988 (made the finals again in 1989), and Canterbury in 1993 (made the Grand Final in 1994 and won the comp in 1995).

LOL@Souffs

Fire

First Grade
The difference between Souffs and other teams:

In 1989, Souffs won the Minor Premiership, only to disappear out the back door in the finals with losses to Balmain and Canberra. As a result of this disappointment, Souffs lost their shit and won the wooden spoon the following year, somehow managing to suck more than the Gold Coast Seagulls.

In 2009, St. George-Illawarra won the Minor Premiership, only to disappear out the back door in the finals with losses to the Hayne Train and Brisbane. As a result of this disappointment, the Saints came back the following year with extra motivation and again won the Minor Premiership, going on to win all 3 finals matches and take out the Premiership (brushing aside the chooks in the Grand Final).

There are 2 other teams in recent memory to suffer the same humiliating fate: Cronulla in 1988 (made the finals again in 1989), and Canterbury in 1993 (made the Grand Final in 1994 and won the comp in 1995).

LOL@Souffs

LOL@5(c)uff$! LOL@5(c)uff$! LOL@5(c)uff$!

bottle

Coach
I've had a quick flick through the other LOL@5(o)uff$! threads, and they were much better. Even the Souths fans were jumping in on the fun and having a laugh with their fellow footy fans. This thread is just a joke by an attention seeking nuffy. Can the Mods change the title so this nemewinks fellow doesn't think the world revolves around him.

Fire since you're a more recent addition to the LU family you might not get the title reference. A little background info may assist.

Some time ago the DNA defective in question lost his rag in a big way in one of the previous threads. He attempted to derail the thread by thread bombing with multiple posts that were just pages and pages of empty posts. I can't even begin to guess how many pages were involved.

Hilarity ensued. The place was in meltdown with people pissing themselves in mirth galore. If it hadn't been before, notoriety was cemented forever from that point on. You can not imagine the level of joviality that your fellow posters engaged in. Tear ducts ran free and wild, dopamine levels soared. The posts were deleted unfortunately, their absence denying all and sundry a living testimony to the reaction that an imbalanced unit can engage in. Better that they were left in tact I feel as a tribute to the tirade of futility.

That seething level of imbalance seems to be simmering away just under the surface on an ongoing basis. Hence the title serves as a recognition of that fine effort, and as a possible predictor of future events.

Fire

First Grade
Fire since you're a more recent addition to the LU family you might not get the title reference. A little background info may assist.

Some time ago the DNA defective in question lost his rag in a big way in one of the previous threads. He attempted to derail the thread by thread bombing with multiple posts that were just pages and pages of empty posts. I can't even begin to guess how many pages were involved.

Hilarity ensued. The place was in meltdown with people pissing themselves in mirth galore. If it hadn't been before, notoriety was cemented forever from that point on. You can not imagine the level of joviality that your fellow posters engaged in. Tear ducts ran free and wild, dopamine levels soared. The posts were deleted unfortunately, their absence denying all and sundry a living testimony to the reaction that an imbalanced unit can engage in. Better that they were left in tact I feel as a tribute to the tirade of futility.

That seething level of imbalance seems to be simmering away just under the surface on an ongoing basis. Hence the title serves as a recognition of that fine effort, and as a possible predictor of future events.

lol, awesome, thanks for that Bottle. I picked up on here it must've have said "I'll meet you in a car park and rearrange your DNA" but I never got the 'meltdown' part. Cheers mate!

bottle

Coach
lol, awesome, thanks for that Bottle. I picked up on here it must've have said "I'll meet you in a car park and rearrange your DNA" but I never got the 'meltdown' part. Cheers mate!

Mate I can take credit for being the first whose DNA he 'threatened' to rearrange. The car park thing I think you can thank JuanFarkall for.

Either way it's all transitory. He's only festering in here whilst the Rabbletohs win. The second they lose he'll disappear for weeks on end, and once they fall out of the race altogether you won't see him for months. Gets the sulks in a serious way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts