What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
Mate I can take credit for being the first whose DNA he 'threatened' to rearrange. The car park thing I think you can thank JuanFarkall for.

Either way it's all transitory. He's only festering in here whilst the Rabbletohs win. The second they lose he'll disappear for weeks on end, and once they fall out of the race altogether you won't see him for months. Gets the sulks in a serious way.

Haha, he sounds like a wanker and not all there.

juro

Bench
Hey Nemesis, can you zing me too? You must be the ultimate stand-up comedian. You have a comeback to every heckle!!

But then it would be so easy for you to make people laugh. You'd just have to get up on stage in your 5(c)uff$ jersey...

Nemesis

Bench
Have you ever spoken to a girl that didn't call the cops or run off screaming?

Thats why I ask about big country and the babes at Establishment. He's a cool dude. Into super models and dildos.

Seeing as you're a dildo, you guys could hang out.
Have you ever had that STI you caught at the Taj treated, Gonnie Knob?

We can't have you dripping yellow pus all over the visiting team seats at ANZ on Saturday.

Nemesis

Bench
The difference between Souffs and other teams:

In 1989, Souffs won the Minor Premiership, only to disappear out the back door in the finals with losses to Balmain and Canberra. As a result of this disappointment, Souffs lost their shit and won the wooden spoon the following year, somehow managing to suck more than the Gold Coast Seagulls.

In 2009, St. George-Illawarra won the Minor Premiership, only to disappear out the back door in the finals with losses to the Hayne Train and Brisbane. As a result of this disappointment, the Saints came back the following year with extra motivation and again won the Minor Premiership, going on to win all 3 finals matches and take out the Premiership (brushing aside the chooks in the Grand Final).

There are 2 other teams in recent memory to suffer the same humiliating fate: Cronulla in 1988 (made the finals again in 1989), and Canterbury in 1993 (made the Grand Final in 1994 and won the comp in 1995).

LOL@Souffs
Nice story Maherstubator, but the difference between Souths and your merged filth, is we have been SSDRLFC since January 1908 and have won 20 premierships whilst your whores have only won 1..... which was played after an unfair, disrupted season draw due to the Storm being ruled out after several teams had already played them. DeadV won't win a real premiership in this decade I'm afraid.

lol@DeadV

Nemesis

Bench
Hey Nemesis, can you zing me too? You must be the ultimate stand-up comedian. You have a comeback to every heckle!!

But then it would be so easy for you to make people laugh. You'd just have to get up on stage in your 5(c)uff$ jersey...
You don't need my help, jurojerker... you're doing fine, single-handedly.

Btw, while you're at it, better check your scrotum for carpet burns.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Nice story Maherstubator, but the difference between Souths and your merged filth, is we have been SSDRLFC since January 1908 and have won 20 premierships whilst your whores have only won 1..... which was played after an unfair, disrupted season draw due to the Storm being ruled out after several teams had already played them. DeadV won't win a real premiership in this decade I'm afraid.

lol@DeadV

Cool story bro. Perhaps if Souffs had sucked less in 2010, and been able to put up a fight against a second string Dragons team, you wouldn't have to resort to whinging about the draw. Note that Melbourne won enough games to finish 5th if they weren't excluded, suggesting the teams that played them before the exclusion weren't all that disadvantaged at all. Besides, a minor disadvantage to those few teams is a far lesser injustice then allowing a team assembled by systematic cheating to compete for the Premiership.

By the way, there were 6 teams that played Melbourne prior to their exclusion. We were one of them. How exactly did we benefit unfairly from such a situation?

LOL@Nemiwanks
LOL@5(c)uff$

I recognise the history of your once proud and successful club, but even you can't deny that over the last 41 years you have become a laughing stock, through no-one else's fault but your own. The buyout in 2006 was supposed to herald a bright new era. It did make your team more competitive. But there have been a number of false dawns, and you need to win a few more games this year before you can declare this isn't yet another one.

Personally, I'd like to see Souths be a successful club again. Not for the sake of dickheads like you, but there are other Souths fans that aren't dickheads and whose longsuffering deserves a reward. If it happens, I'll be happy for their sake. In the meantime, I will continue to lol@souffs for the sake of wankers like yourself, who richly deserve their continued suffering.

Nemesis

Bench
I still feel much more hygienic than the Burrow.
I'm sure you'll be entertaining the Burrow with your half-time fireworks display, Gonnie Knob...

gonorrhea.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
Cool story bro. Perhaps if Souffs had sucked less in 2010, and been able to put up a fight against a second string Dragons team, you wouldn't have to resort to whinging about the draw. Note that Melbourne won enough games to finish 5th if they weren't excluded, suggesting the teams that played them before the exclusion weren't all that disadvantaged at all. Besides, a minor disadvantage to those few teams is a far lesser injustice then allowing a team assembled by systematic cheating to compete for the Premiership.

By the way, there were 6 teams that played Melbourne prior to their exclusion. We were one of them. How exactly did we benefit unfairly from such a situation?

LOL@Nemiwanks
LOL@5(c)uff$

I recognise the history of your once proud and successful club, but even you can't deny that over the last 41 years you have become a laughing stock, through no-one else's fault but your own. The buyout in 2006 was supposed to herald a bright new era. It did make your team more competitive. But there have been a number of false dawns, and you need to win a few more games this year before you can declare this isn't yet another one.

Personally, I'd like to see Souths be a successful club again. Not for the sake of dickheads like you, but there are other Souths fans that aren't dickheads and whose longsuffering deserves a reward. If it happens, I'll be happy for their sake. In the meantime, I will continue to lol@souffs for the sake of wankers like yourself, who richly deserve their continued suffering.
and then?

lol@mahersturbator
lol@DeadV

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I think that Winky has given up on this thread and is paying a chimp at the zoo a few peanuts a day to post repetitive nonsense for him.
Oh wait ... it's a social experiment ... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts