What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
Really ????
so it cost News/SL "$500 M" ????
And how much of that money did 5(c)uff$ get ?
Why is it that after getting all of that money, 5(c)uff$ fans voted to sell out just a few years later ?

I heard that 5(c)uff$ are owned by a Kiwi and a bloke from WA (who does not even bother to attend their matches), is this true ?
I heard that 5(c)uff$ do not play in their heartland anymore, is this true ?
I heard that 5(c)uff$ are actually known as Blackcourt, is that true ?
I heard that the bloke who kept 5(c)uff$ alive for many years no longer attends matches, is that true ?

If you say so, BTW why do you have this fixation with "cum-guzzling" ?

Again, your fixation with "cum-guzzling".
Now, now Nemmiebitch, it was you who wanted to meet up in a remote and isolated carpark in order to re arrange some DNA or meet up with some dick wasn't it ?
Remember, you sent me a PM inviting me to a remote and isolated carpark when any real Rugby League fan was at the game watching their team play.
But hey, if it is more important to you to proposition strangers with a desire to meet up in a carpark than watch the football team that you claim to support actually play then that is fine.... for you.

LOL@5(c)uff$

LOL@Nemmiebitch

BTW, there are no prizes for second here unlike your normal activities where it might be referred to as "stirring the porridge"
All you cum-guzzling drag queens sure are lazy cuties. No wonder your team died.
You can read all about the super league war here, juanf**ktard.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_League_war

P.S. I heard that the DeadV were.................. dead

Good luck to you and steviewanks in the cum-guzzling contest at the Taj bath house tomorrow night, queens.... betting on a 1,2 finish.

lol@juanf**ktard
lol@DeadV

Tiger5150

Bench
Funny how nemiwussiwuss says the dragons won a claytons premiership, yet Souffs claim ones when four teams were in the comp?

And when on principle they have an agreement with Balmain to boycott the 1909 GF and Balmain stick to their principles, Souths dont know how to spell principle and they turn up and kick off....not much has changed and yet they count that as one of their 20.

juanfarkall

Coach
All you cum-guzzling drag queens sure are lazy cuties. No wonder your team died.
You can read all about the super league war here, juanf**ktard.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_League_war

P.S. I heard that the DeadV were.................. dead

Good luck to you and steviewanks in the cum-guzzling contest at the Taj bath house tomorrow night, queens.... betting on a 1,2 finish.

lol@juanf**ktard
lol@DeadV

Awwww Nemmie

Is there anywhere that you are not a laughing stock ?

Let's see...

Appin Pub .... laughing stock...
other 5(c)uff$ fans (who actually attend games) .... laughing stock...
here .... laughing stock...

Is there anywhere else ?

oh yes, nearly forgot.... random remote car park... if anyone ever noticed you, then you would probably be a laughing stock there too ...

So Nemmie... is it true that you have attended the same number of 5(c)uff$ games this year as you did in all of seasons 2000 and 2001 or less ?

LOL@Nemmiebicth and his fixation on cum-guzzling

Nemesis

Bench
Awwww Nemmie

Is there anywhere that you are not a laughing stock ?

Let's see...

Appin Pub .... laughing stock...
other 5(c)uff$ fans (who actually attend games) .... laughing stock...
here .... laughing stock...

Is there anywhere else ?

oh yes, nearly forgot.... random remote car park... if anyone ever noticed you, then you would probably be a laughing stock there too ...

So Nemmie... is it true that you have attended the same number of 5(c)uff$ games this year as you did in all of seasons 2000 and 2001 or less ?

LOL@Nemmiebicth and his fixation on cum-guzzling
Is there any c**k you won't smoke, juanf**ktard? I've been a seasoned ticketed member of SSDRLFC for 7 years and have attended more games than you have, f**kstick.

juanf**ktard... dumb, cum-guzzling laughing stock
DeadV.... laughing stock
Taj Bath House.... laughing stock
St Gillamerger drag queen army skirts.....laughing stock
St Gillamerger..... laughing stock
LOSS Jubilee Kogarah Stadium... laughing stock
LOSS Brokeback Stadium... laughing stock

oh yes.... and who could forget the epic lols at consecutive losses DeadV suffered against Souths at both their LOSS Jubilee and LOSS Brokeback home stadiums recently.

lol@juanf**ktard... the unflushable turd

Nemesis

Bench
Funny how nemiwussiwuss says the dragons won a claytons premiership, yet Souffs claim ones when four teams were in the comp?
Four teams eh? Either you failed kindy maths or those four teams were very strong. Btw your speech impediment is showing, steviewanks....

senseless&dumbcutie been rubbing off on you... or more likely, rubbing you off?

Nemesis

Bench
Sure you have Nemmie.

Did you have a seasoned ticket for 2000 and 2001 ?
#38256. Explain how I could have a season ticket to a comp we were illegally excluded from, juanf**kstick? I know it'll hurt you, but try to think hard now.

lol@juanf**ktard.. the unflushable turd
lol@DeadV... flushed turd

Nemesis

Bench
Now Nemewank, this may be hard for someone of your stupidity. But, go to Google, and type in "The Ship of Theseus Paradox". It may help you understand why we have 16 Premierships.
How did I miss this pearler? The ship of DeadV sank in 1998, so I suggest you familiarise yourself with your own club's website and read your history, Einstein http://www.dragons.com.au/about-history.

Rugby League records will forever show 15 St George Premierships. St George Illawarra have 1 (claytons).

Based on your logic, how many premierships should Wests Tigers have? All of Wests and Balmain's, plus their collective 21 wooden spoons ffs?

lol@backfire
lol@DeadV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts